Chapter 35

Sorry for late upload have been busy working :(

vote

comment

read

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex p.o.v

The rest of the night went beautifully as we ate and talked about the first time we met. I was shocked at first but then I knew deep inside my heart he was the guy who I had banged into at the ball that day.

"Ready to go?" He asked me as he finished paying the bill off.

"Yea sure" I smiled and walked with him to get into the car. 

TRing 

TRing

As Liam started the engine I flipped open my cell phone and saw DAD written in bold letters flash over the screen.

"Hello" I answered the call.

"Alexandra Flem your mother and I are just waiting to see you tomorrow my baby!" He burst into an excited fit.

"Oh shit yeah!! Dad I totally forgot! I- I don't think we can come" I spoke nervously turning to look at Liam who was consciously listening.

"I'm sorry whatever is the problem you can surely come home and discuss it. I need to meet you my daughter and that boy of yours" he strictly ordered.

"Alright, we'll come by tomorrow" I agreed with dad.

"No you’re not coming by. You are staying here now for a few days. I'm not letting you go anywhere. Ned's returning home too, it will be just like old times sweetheart"

"Yayy" I sarcastically cheered making my father smile.

"So see you tomorrow Alexandra" he spoke.

"See you tomorrow dad" I replied and cut the phone.

"I see" Liam grinned at me naughtily.

"What do you see?" I shrunk my face.

"I see we have to go meet my father in law tomorrow!" He teased.

"Hahahahaa, father in law sounds so funny" I laughed like a maniac.

"What? I'm completely capable of being you husband" he snorted angrily.

"Yea let us see about that" I teased him back.

"So we have to leave tomorrow?" Liam asked making sure.

"Yea and stay for a few days along side Ned" I told him nervously.

"Why Ned? What's he gonna do there?" 

"He is my best friend. Although things are a little awkward with him we still have to adjust" I patted his arm.

"Yeah alright whatever but this time if he tries to kiss you, I swear that man is living on his last few breaths these days" 

That made me laugh since Ned wouldn't let Liam beat him up just like that without a fair fight.

We reached home within the next few minutes and stood at my front door talking and trying to say goodbye but neither of us wanted to leave.

"Stay" Liam whispered into my ears. 

"Okay" I blushed not able to deny the tempting offer.

He held my hand and pulled me into his apartment. 

He kissed my neck and nibbled around it...

"Liam" I sighed pushing him away.

"No! Please let me.. I need you" he breathe into my mouth.

He suddenly pulled me up into his arms and took me to his room... Pushing me over the bed and then climbed over me.

"I'm not going to leave you till I'm completely done" he smiled nastily and started to envelope his lips into mine and sucked me into him...

We took turns to get over each other and then he slid his hands from my waist to my ass and held it tight within his hold. 

"Oh Liam" I moaned as he started to kiss my neck and move his hard body over mine.

His muscles tighten up when he slid his hands lower to my ass and then dropped backwardly in between my legs.

He pulled me over him and forced my legs to slide apart and pulled up my saffron gown, touching my underwear to something that had grown very big and hard under his trousers.

"I love this gown" he smiled naughtily and pushed his hands inside towards my waist, he kept going up pushing my belt up to my breasts.

I quickly tried removing my belt and Liam just looked at me and laughed as I finally was able to pull it off and throw it to the floor.

He had managed to place me over him with my gown all the way up revealing my ass bare to touch and then he held my hair and pulled them hard asking me to remove his trousers and I did so.

"Slowly" he told me softly as he started to remove the one side shoulder that was covered and pull down my dress to my waist.

My dress hung suspended over my stomach and I was completed revealed to Liam from both the sides.

He ripped his shirt off with his buttons flying across the bed and pulled down my tube bra roughly and pressed his chest against mine.

His lips twisted into a hot smile as he started to pull my underwear off and take me there and there. 

He seemed like he couldn't control for the first time and that he just needed to be one with me.

"The sheets!" I cried.

"Forget it... I can't control.... Be mine" he groaned and inserted with a hard blow making me body melt into his arms..

++++++++++++++

"Baby" he whispered as I was in my deep sleep.

I felt something warm and then cold over my cheeks and when I lazily opened my eyes I saw Liam was kissing me.

"Hi baby" I replied back yawning and stretching in his arms.

"I made you breakfast" he smiled touching my lips... " We have to leave in an hour to get to your palace" he winked haughtily.

"Yea.... But I feel like sleeping a lot" I wined as my lower body was hurting a little now that I moved.

"Sorry if it’s hurting" he frowned, scared a little.

"Why?" I looked at him blandly.

"I over did it... Last night... We did it all night and slept just a few hours ago" 

"Oh my gosh... Really?" I exclaimed not remembering anything but the beautiful feeling that waved in and out of my body...

"Yeah... I have a few medicine's.. Take them.. And you'll be fine" he smiled and then pulled me into his arms and started to slowly kiss my lips.

After a while I got off from the bed ready to pack again and leave to meet my parents with Liam.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

next chappy soon :)