Chapter 24

• Dedicated to Alex my kitten rest in peace baby

Sorry for taking time.

vote 

comment

read

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex's p.o.v

The yellow and red lights flashed across my eyes and I had to squint to see ahead.

The chauffeur who opened the cars door bowed and wished us a good evening.

“WHOA” I stumbled on my own feet and started to laugh again.

“Alex here’s one more piece of chocolate, please eat!” Liam ordered sweating through his teeth.

“AH ugh I really don’t want to eat Mr. hotty pants” I winked and walked oddly up the stairway.

“Let’s turn around I’ll tell them we came across some problem” he said spinning me around back to the car.

“LIIIIAAAMMMMM!!!” A shrilling voice called out happily.

Liam froze where we stood and I turned my head around and giggled, “ELLO” I smiled and pushed Liam’s hold over me  and turned around.

“Hello Dear you must be Alex?” Liam’s mother smiled and hugged me.

“Hello and you must be the crazy old mother Liam fears?” I smiled back and rocked myself.

“Wha---”

“Nothing mother, hellohowareyou? shallgoinsidenow?” Liam spoke as fast as he could pushing his mother’s back up the stairway into the hotel.

I continued smiling and walking behind Liam innocently absolutely not doing anything.

“Alex! Promise me you’re not going to open your mouth throughout the entire night! Not even to speak to my parents or me!!” Liam spoke roughly and softly behind his mother’s back as we continued following them inside a restaurant.

I nodded my head and grinned and then began to giggle again.

“STOP GIGGLING” Liam shouted.

“HEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEE”

“STOP IT!!!!!”

“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA” I kept on laughing my pants out and couldn’t tell him how funny it was when he stopped me from doing anything since he had told me to keep my mouth shut so I would.

We settled down on a private table and I was forcefully seated next to Liam.

“Hello Alex, I’m Liam’s father” he said bringing his hand out in front me so that I could shake it.

I took one shot at Liam and then turned to his father.

I smiled and grabbed his index finger and shook it hard and then started to giggle again.

“Okaaaaay….” His father spoke nervously and took his hands away from me.

“Why did you do that??” Liam asked harshly looking at me pissed.

“HEHE” I laughed again.

“STOP LAUGHING!” Liam shouted and his parents shot us a really scared look.