Chapter 12

Sorry took time to upload :D

vote 

comment

Fan!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex’s P.o.v

“Very well, Enjoy” Felicia scorned and walked off without introducing her boyfriend.

“OKAY GOODBYE” I screamed as she walked away angrily.

I turned around looking at the bartender placing my drink near me and I let out a huge sigh.

“UHMM” Liam teased from behind.

“Yeah give me a minute” I said trying to recover from what had just happened.

I had never felt like this before. Every kiss I had with my previous boyfriends was nothing like this one. This kiss left me wanting more and more and I could feel tingles running down my veins everywhere.

Why would a jerk make me feel like this? …I felt so hurt in a way. I mean I really thought he was cute and hot and when he kissed me I felt connected and now I had turn around and face him pretending it was nothing but a kiss which just sucked.

I tried to cover my blushed cheeks that were burning hot red and cooled them down with thoughts of Ned.

I turned to face Liam to see him grinning as if I was just going to be doomed about what was going to happen next.

“So how was it?” he asked winking at me.

“How was what?” I struggled to look in his eyes.

“The kiss Alex…  Was it convincing?” He asked.

“Very” breathe out finally getting up the courage to look into his eyes.

It didn’t mean anything to him. He didn’t care. HE didn’t even feel what I felt, what a jerk!

“Alright. So I have to go okay? I’ll knock on your door when I want the favour.” He said smiling and walking away.

“Okay but I hope you know the—”

“RULES” he completed.

“Yeah bye” I said turning back to my chair.

I looked at my drink and just stared at it blankly. Mia told me something about her time to go home I just blankly answered her and she left.

I sat for hours trying to make sense of what that was just thinking of Liam’s hazel eyes and his sweet lips that I wanted to kiss again. I shook my head and ordered for 3 shots and gulped them down altogether numbing the wrong feelings and looked around to feel myself very dizzy.

Liam’s P.O.V

“What the FUCK was that? Shit!” I thought holding the support of my cars door and trying to take in some heavy thoughts that kept on occurring because of the kiss.

I’ve NEVER felt like that about a chick before. What’s wrong with me?

“Liam! Get a hold of yourself man” I said to myself and shook my head in anger.

HOW CAN I FEEL THIS! I shouted hitting my head to the edge of the door.

Her lips were mesmerising.

“I need to get laid” I told myself and laughed out loud.

I got in my Porsche when this beautiful blonde walked passed me.

“Hi” she said looking at me and smiling cheekily.