Chapter 14

Alright peeps... I uploaded this chapter just an hour after the 13th chapter just as sorry for uploading so late. I upload daily but recently my life has just sucked so I get delayed in uploading chapters... Enjoy this chapter as there is a longer pov of Liam is in it... also I wana know... any Ned fans???

comment

voteeee 

votee

I love you right? so VOTEEEEEE

and fan :*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam p.o.v

Dam! What did this girl think of herself? Going around in her sexy white top and short’s and moving her princess ass everywhere.

She wasn’t like others? WELL SHE WAS WORSE! She not only was rude and mean and dumb but also a woman who liked to give it back and stick it up a guy’s ass.

I can’t believe she made me her boyfriend for one class! I mean all the sick things I have to do to her… although it is fun at times to kiss her… when she’s totally not prepared for it… NO NO LIAM STOP THINKING OF HER!!

“Hey!” Mike called out form the back.

“Wattup dude” I said hi-fiving him.

“Ready for music class, man?” He said hitting my back hard.

“Yeah right… you up for music?” I said laughing out loud and watched him crumple his face in disgust.

“What do you think of Mia?” He said while walked to the next class.

“Sweet?” I guessed not wanting to speak further.

“She’s awesome. I kissed her yesterday when I dropped her, home and I swear she made me feel really good” He said smiling at me.

“Good for you man!” I grinned and walked into the class.

Alex was on the piano. She was sliding her hands across the keys and collecting all her hair to the left side of her shoulder.

The sun had lit up her hair to a light golden colour and it seemed like she really didn’t have brown hair… she closed her eyes to the sound of each key she pressed and softly curved her lips into a sweet smile when Mia came and sat next to her.

“Hey Liam!” some other guy called out and I absent mindedly raised my hand and continued to look at Alex.

She got up from her seat and moved her sexy legs to another bench where the rest of the students were sitting.

I had never really observed how toned her body was…           

“Settle down everyone” The teacher came in… I’m guessing he was gay by the way he dressed. A black top with a low ‘u’ shaped neck and white fluffy trousers… looked as if he was going to perform ballet or something.

“Balls, he and our music teacher?” Mike laughed out loud.

“I’m guessing he couldn’t get laid with a chick so he changed his options and went for man” I cracked a joke hoping he hadn’t noticed it.