Chapter 25

Liam’s p.o.v

What was happening?

“Hmm hmm hmm” she continued to kiss back and I struggled not to go hard and rip her dress off.

“Where to?” the driver asked.

“Home” I sighed loudly and Alex got over me and started to open the buttons of my white shirt.

She slid her hands down my chest and stopped at my stomach.

“What?” I sighed.

“I think I – I umm…”

“I what?”

“Nothing” she smiled and swooped my nipple between her lips and sucked them teasing me.

I held her head and groaned in pleasure moaning as she started moving down to my abdomen and started opening my belt.

“STOP!” I shouted and watched her eyes weaken and stare at me.

“I thought you wanted this!

“What?” I looked shocked at her staring at me.

I thought you wanted to fuck me and get on with it! I thought you’ll leave me alone after I lose it to you. After you’ve used me and done with me. Take me. Here!” she said ripping the top of her dress revealing her breasts further more.

“No Alex” I whispered as I found tears resting over my nose that I hadn’t expected to come out.

“Why are you in tears and in shock? You’re the playboy REMEMBER? You will betray me just like Ned did. I have no one but my family to trust. Why did you kiss me?? Why… because you wanted this right?” she said dragging her hands over her body.

“No” was all I could say.

“Then what?”

“I wanted to thank you for tonight so I kissed you but you… umm thought something entirely different.

“OH MY GOD!” She exclaimed as her entire face turned red. She put her face in her hands and started to cry.

“It’s my fault. I’m sorry I kissed you, I shouldn’t have. It was an instinct.” I explained myself further more.

“You mean you kissed me and you’re sorry you did?” She said looking at me deadly.

“NO! I mean I don’t know!!” I fought back.

“THEN WHAT DO YOU KNOW LIAM!”

“Nothing” I whispered and looked away.

We reached home pretty quick and Alex was horribly pissed.

She stomped her foot and threw her shoes around in anger and banged the front door shut which I had to open again to enter and I watched her crying and shouting like a drunk soul which she was and  then saw her entered her room and with a loud BANG shut the door.

“Ah I need a scotch Ronda” I spoke through my teeth rubbing my neck nervously and entered my room.

She walked in placing it on my bed stand and walked off angrily.

“WHAT DID I DO!” I shouted behind her as she mumbled some French she had picked up here and then her voice disappeared.

I sat down on my bed really disappointed about tonight and sucked in all the oxygen around me.

Suddenly I heard someone knock at my door and I immediately got up to see who it was.