Chapter 16

SO ummm uploaded after day bad na :( but its a long chapter so you'll will enjoy it. I hope its fun and interesting... as I was very tired when I wrote this but was excited to put it up soon coz I wanted you'll to go like OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UPLOAD MORE BITACH! soo I hope i see that reaction XD

vote

comment 

fan

LOVE YA'll <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex’s p.o.v

“Have you ever travelled anywhere special?” Liam asked while we walked deeper into the park.

“No… I’ve been meaning to travel but no, I haven’t” I replied walking slowly with my hands at the back and swinging my body with happiness.

“Why not? Your rich right?” He said in a weird way as if he knew who I was and was holding back his words.

“Yeah I am but I never really found an incentive to go anywhere. I mean Ned’s always busy and I usual get caught up in extra classes and stuff”

“Too bad… what if you had the chance to go anywhere in the world you wanted too, would you go?” He asked.

“Liam I can go anywhere in the world I want too but I’ve never had any reason to go elsewhere”

“What about your lovely sweet heart a.k.a boyfriend, Ned?” He asked making all funny kissy faces.

“Ha… you think Ned’s my boyfriend?” I asked checking his facial expressions to spot jealousy.

“Yea I mean the way you talk to him all the time even at college… you’re on the phone all the time and I’m guessing you talk to him mostly or maybe ALL THE FUCKING TIME!” He shouted out holding his hands up to stretch.

“Ned’s my best friend. He and I have been great friends ever since we have been born. I don’t really have any ‘girl friends’, like I’m not good at maintain friendship with girls, if you what I mean.”

“No, I don’t know what you mean” he snorted out in laughter.

“That’s cause you’re a nut head” I replied rolling my eyes and walking ahead.

“What did you mean that day at the fresher’s party when you said ‘so that’s how it feels’ when your friend ‘Mia’ who I presume she is a girl left you alone by the bar” he said looking right through me.

“You remember?” I looked at him surprise.

“Oh common! I remember stuff I want too…” he said shoving his hands into his pockets.

“She’s the first girl who I’ve got along with…  that’s the first time I felt like I have a girl friend I can actually relate too and get along with” I said looking away embarrassed.

When turned back to look at Liam, his hazel eyes had widen and were looking straight into my brown pupils and his lips titled in a sexy smile and then he suddenly turned away.

“Why did you do that?” I asked curiously.

“What?” he said walking ahead.

“That… looking into my eyes and smiling” I said enacting the way he did it.

“I didn’t do that you dumb blonde.” He said biting his lip back.

“YES YOU DID!” I shouted back pouting now.