Chapter 4

Alrighty as my best friend said this is a bonus for you'll!! 3 chapters uploaded in a day !!! yaye :P

vote and comment hehehe :D hope u'll will love this chapter too :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“King Chalfont and Family!” The door man announced as we entered into the ball room.

I always liked judge Vixen… he seemed to be fair with all his rules and decisions and I also liked his ball’s, I just didn’t like attending them alone.

I tried to keep my profile low and slipped into the corners of the room wandering far away from my parents.

Since it was a ball for the “youth” across the kingdoms most of the guys and girls from my school had attended. They looked so beautiful and hep and very sexy in whatever attire they had worn.

I looked over at the watch and it was still 7:30. I had around another 30 minutes to meet Ned.

I found a quiet corner at one the balconies that emerged out of the ball room. It was very dark out there and I was sure no one would spot me easily if I sat there.

I sat down on one of the stone platforms carved as a show piece more than a bench but heck I didn’t care.

I put my chin in my palms and just observed the way the room was decorated this time compared to the last ball Judge Vixen had prepared.

The whole room looked like carved out of gold due to the strong rays of yellow light emerging from the room if seen from far away as it is. There wasn’t a single white light anywhere. The usual chandelier carved in the shape of a mermaid hung at the centre of the ball room radiating most of the yellow light from it. Princes and Princesses with titles danced at the sweet music being played the centre of the floor so flawlessly.

Another thing that I sucked at… dancing.

I looked at the formal Blue and red flags that hug facing the wall like elegant draping’s,  representing each kingdoms colour.

The floor was beautiful as always too. White marble mixed in with the golden colour pretty carvings in the cracks that made the floor look so ancient.

 I loved looking at men and women dance to the traditional and at times I envied them too but what the heck.

“What’s a beautiful girl like you doing out here alone?” A voice questioned me that seemed to be coming from behind me.

“Huh? Who is it?!” I questioned back searching in the dark wondering who was next to me.

“Don’t you like to dance?” He asked suddenly stretching his lips to what seemed like a smile.

“No. I don’t know how too” I crossed my arms and stubbornly admitted that.

“Then let me teach you” The voice cracked as the body walked ahead and I immediately notice the man’s golden hair.

“Rolf!” I screamed out in horror and got to my feet and started to walk quickly out of the dark.

“Alexandra wait!” He said lingering his hand out to stop me.

“Rolf I just remembered I got some work! Please excuse me!” I screamed back looking at him walk out of the dark completely.