Chapter 3

Alright heres the next chapter...it took me long to write coz i was talking to many people but here it is :D enjoooyyyyyyy

VOTEE

COMMENT 

FAN 

if you want moree :P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A beautiful red dress was placed on my bed. It had small sleeves that weren’t intact with the shoulders… it was more of an off shoulder dress.

“Pretty” I thought but when I picked up the dress I almost fell down with it.

“GOODNESS GRACIOUS!” Penilop came in running to look at me lying down on the floor below the heavy dress.

“Are you alright” she asked as she picked up the dress and checked it carefully.

I pushed my upper body unto my elbows and stared at Penilop cleaning the dress and checking it for any tears.

“Really? You’re that crazy?” I asked while I was still on the floor looking up at her.

“Yeah… the dress at least obeys me more then you do” she smirked and then help me get up.

“This is a traditional dress Alex. You must understand it’s got iron pinning’s and rodding’s under it. Only once your dressed you can carry it” she warned placing the dress on my bed again.

“It seems so plain but!” I frowned as there was no deigns or pinning’s or anything visible.

“All that glitters is not gold” She said as she walked around me till she was behind me.

“WHA----------

I twisted myself to meet her eyes before which she pushed me into my shower and turned on the shower.

“What the hell Penilop!” I shouted looking at how arrogantly she just pushed her Princess into the shower.

My clothes soaked in all the water and I sat down and started to undress myself like a sad princess.

I removed my boots and almost threw them at her and then my top and slacks.

“Shut” I ordered and the showers doors shut and I was left in privacy to have a warm shower.

After about an hour… that I spent in the shower forcefully by Penilop I came out and sat down on my bed with my new bath robe.

I saw Penilop arrange the jewellery onto the table next to my dress that was now lying on the hanger.

“The golden crown, that’s the one your father told me to make you wear” she said placing it on the dressing table and then beginning to remove the earnings and necklaces.

“I don’t want to wear a necklace.” I ordered.

“Alright then you better wear these golden earrings” She pointed out by picking them up and letting them dangle in the air.

“FINE”

“FINE” she answered back.

The ball wasn’t until another 7 hours which was a long time. I had received a message telling me school was shut today for reasons unknown so I spent the whole day resting and reading my books.