Chapter 28

P.o. v of Liam

“So you finally found your bikini right?” I lamely tried to cool the environment but Alex wouldn’t stop moving her body around.

“Come close” She demanded and I took in a huge gulp and walked towards her.

“What?” I asked as she began coming closer to me and then laid her hands on my shoulders and pressed her breasts on my bare chest.

“Thank you for today, it was a wonderful favour” She smiled and kissed my neck.

“Oh” Is all I could whisper.

What was happening?  She definitely wasn’t like Alex. She was behaving like a dirty blonde bitch that I usually end up fucking. What the hell.

“Can I kiss you?” she suddenly asked smiling up at me.

“Huh… sure?” I replied not wanting to be rude.

She titled her body on her heals and then closed her eyes breathing hard. I shut mine too and let it all go hoping I wouldn’t lose hold while she kissed me.

She gently laid her lips on mine and I twisted my palms into a strong fist withholding from touching her.

She continued to kiss me gently and I kissed her back feeling my crotch harden up further.

She suddenly cut the kiss short and I let out a huge sigh.

“I can’t be like you. I can’t do this. I can’t seduce you.” She walked behind as the water enveloped her waist and she started cleaning her lips with her hand.

“What?” I asked innocently but had a feeling she was awake while I had spoken to Enstanve.

“I overheard the call. Today was a favour. You were just making it up to me so that I would be ready to come with you again to be presented to your parents” she growled.

“NO!” I defensively argued back. That wasn’t entirely true. It wasn’t a favour it was more from the heart.

“Yes and you won’t admit it but I’m nothing but another girl to use, right?” Alex gritted through her teeth with tears falling from her eyes.

“Alex you know that’s not true! You know I don’t think of you like that!”

“All your life you have used girls, never fallen in love I’m guessing but you know what? Playing with my feelings isn’t going to give you want you want. I want to be as far away as I can from you. May you rot in hell and never come in front of me Liam. I despise men like you. I despise it all! ” She started to go to the edge of the pool and turned around to mutter a few last words, “And tell your parents we aren’t friends anymore!!!” She screeched in her tears and then started to get out of the pool.

“Alex wait… stop… Alex!” I went to get a hold of her but she walked off running into her room and shutting it tight.

My body was raging with anger! I just wanted to break things but I knew that wouldn’t help!!! I splashed the water so hard that my hand turned red and then I got out of the pool making myself another drink.

 After finishing an entire bottle of scotch I got up from my table and tried my best walking into my room but I was too drunk. Instead I lay down near the pool on a beach bench and went off to sleep.

Next morning when I woke up I couldn’t remember anything. I rubbed my face and my head hurt like shit.

“RONDA!” I shouted as she came running with some lemonade and aspirin.