Chapter 40

okayy ssooo soory for the late thing umm i went for the movie snow white and so i could not put this up in the next one hour. 

Probably ill be ending this book tomorrow as only one chapter is left...hehe

anyways enjooyyyy this chapter and please please please please vote comment and fan coz common guys! this is the second last chapter so pleasee people!! i love you'll na.

plus this chappy dedicated to my bf ;;) coz he's like Liam in this chapter :P hehehee soooo this chappy reminds me of him a lot :D 

alrighty sooo enjooyyy noww ":D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex’s p.o.v

“OH MY GOD!” I crashed onto the bed next to Liam who was already half asleep.

“Come here” he smiled hugging me tightly in his arms and making me feel all warm. It was a cold night and the fire made the room feel even more romantic.

“I have never been so exhausted in my life!” I exclaimed digging my face into the soft pillow.

Liam smiled and turned me to face him kissing my forehead sweetly. He pulled the sheet over himself and pulled me under him and within his arms.

“Tell me everything” he whispered softly in my ears snuggling his nose into my hair.

“I fell off the horse into the mud.” I started to sob.

“Aw my darling” he kissed my cheek wiping my tears away.

“My legs hurt” I winced hiding them in the sheet.

Liam got up quickly and placed me on the soft pillow and started to massage my legs.

“That’s okay you don’t have to do that” I smiled pulling my legs off his lap.

“My dear princess, you just talk and let me heal you” he smiled waiting to hear more.

“I won for you Liam” I smiled clearing my tears trying not to talk about how bad my day was since I didn’t want to trouble Liam too much. He too was exhausted but didn’t complain.

“I did the same for you too dear” Liam answered back.

“What did you have to do?” I asked surprised.

“Well for starter. I had to rearrange the entire treasury system of the kingdom, I won a derby race set up by the court people and I also had to make a peace treaty with a few very rowdy country men, but I did it all for you, just to be with you” he smiled leaning forward and kissing my lips gently.

“You know what I did?” I smiled after he took his lips off me.

“What?”

“I had three strikes in Archery. Wore a tight corset and long puffy dress, rode on a horse, fell off it, probably tore another princesses dress trying to win putt and then I had to feed the horse that almost bit me and then just to make my day worse it started to rain on trek back home.” I frowned at the thought.

“Oh darling” Liam laughed and pulled me into his warm arms and kept me close to his heart.

“You know what was the toughest thing?” I sobbed and giggled at the same time.