Chapter 8

heres chapter 8

vote

comment

faannn

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8

Alex’s P.O.V

Well it was easier with the GPS helping me to get to the place. The more closer I got to town the less greenery surrounded me. It was depressing. Small houses, Smaller LAWNS! Huts.. open fields… then parks… universities, schools!!! Buildings!! APARTMENTS!! LOCAL TRANSPORTATION!!! I think I was going to hyper ventilate with the new claustrophobic environment… It wasn’t easy… it was very very very difficult.

SIGNALS! WERE THE WORST! I had to stop so many times with other normal people in their cars hearing loud music. Few men even winked at me and hinted at me. Boy, if they knew I was their future queen they would better watch their eyes and hands and keep them to themselves.

I quickly took a turn and then my GPS began to beep saying “destination reached” a couple of times.

I turned the keys of my car off and stood outside a huge red building. The entrance looked like the door I had in my room only white and peach in colour.

It was a bricked building and it looked pretty crampy. I reluctantly took out my big bag and dragged it on its wheels to main entrance. I took out my apartments keys from my mini purse and held them between my fingers in the other hand as I pushed the door with the same hand that I had held my keys in and pulled my big bag inside the building.

Before leaving the door to shut by itself I saw a silver Porsche park itself behind my mini cooper and was glad to see a little bit of my heaven I had at home around my car.

I turned my head and left the door to shut by its own and walked near a lift that was a bit far away.

I looked very neat and clean and everything was much more spacious than I had thought it would have been.

I pressed the elevator’s button once…

Then twice… nothing came.

Thrice?

The forth time…

ARG FIFTH TIME!!??!?!?!?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I just gave up and removed the tiny instruction card that was put in my purse.

I dug deep being careful nothing would fall out or drop out of the purse while I explored and finally felt something hard and rough on my fingers and removed the paper.

“1st floor, Wooden door”  it had written, so I just agreed to climb up the stair with my heavy bag, pair of keys stuck between my two fingers, the card that held instruction in my mouth and the other hand as help to push the luggage up the stairs.

P.O.V of Liam

It was good to see alteast some class around this place when I parked my Porsche behind a mini Cooper. I happily walked out of my car feeling free that I had no luggage and walked towards the entrance pushing the door open.

“Shit man” I grinned. “Not bad” I said to myself looking at the spacious corridor which had a black door which I was guessing was the elevator  and good white marble flooring with a high roof.

I took out the card Bernard had given me from my pocket which read, “First floor, Wooden Door but golden carvings at the edges”

I shrugged my shoulders thinking of maybe just climbing up the stairs and getting to my apartment…

I jumped up the beginning of the staircase and then saw a cute pair of butts pushing a heavy bag up.

I saw the way her brown hair so silkily fell over her shoulders while she struggled to mumble a few words through her clogged mouth.

“Miss?” I asked hoping she would turn around to show her beautiful face.

She didn’t turn rather she mumbled something again and twisted her face a little.

I caught the fact that she wore really sexy shades and that I think she was asking me to help her with her bag.

“Excuse me” I forced myself near her and my nose immediately caught the smell of the Dolce and Gabbana  perfume she had applied.

Hmmm she liked brands and she smelt fucking amazing I thought.

I stood next to her tall and strong but I don’t think she had noticed me till we at the last step of the staircase and she was about to trip over me.

She was lucky that I stood right behind her, so when she leaned behind just about to lose her balance I caught her waist and she regained her balance.

She turned around to face me and it seemed like she smelt me too… maybe recognizing which brand I had worn.

I looked at her wheatish skin that wasn’t typically white but fair and toned.

I couldn’t help but feel I had seen her somewhere but I guess I couldn’t recognize her due to her sexy glasses.

She dangled her keys in front of me expecting me to open her door and help her.

“Geesh! Don’t treat me like a bell boy I ain’t one” I said  I cracking open  the apartments door for her and finding myself dumb found by what I saw.

A Deluxe flat that looked like it was comped really hard by some rich dude. It started with an entrance hall that leaded to a the dining room facing parallel to the kitchen and then a swirly windy group of stairs with marble holdings  going up to the second floor.

Before I could tear my eyes away from her apartment I noticed her throwing her bag on the floor and standing next to me with a weird position with one butt out and one arm on her hip with a crossed expression.

She took off her glares and I blurted out in shock.

“YOU!”

She looked at me puzzled staring into my eyes examining them and then shaking her head as if she was mistaken and then dug into her purse and took out a 100 dollar bill.

“Okay… please bell boy don’t freak me out. Here’s you tip get going” she said looking at me with full attitude.

“Excuse me?” I sighed looking at the tip. “I’m not the fucking bell boy! My apartment is there!” I pointed out opposite her apartment through her open door.

“Okay sorry then. Thanks for helping me, goodbye” she sighed and stood at the door waiting for me to leave.

“Geeesh where  did the manners of a thank you go???!!!” I said looking at a VERY SPOILT BRAT who I really wanted to ignore as she would be the worst neighbour in the world and walked off banging her door shut.

“Bitch” I sighed.

Alex’s P.O.V

“Bastard!” I sighed after I shut the door disgusted with how good looking men could be so desperate too! Although I could feel like I had seen him before… that Hazel eyes struck me hard… the one’s I had banged into at the ball…

“Nah that can’t be him. He was one prince who was highly disinterested in this shit plus I don’t think he would want to live in such a tiny place” I told myself rolling my eyes.

My apartment wasn’t too bad.

I swiftly went through my supplies and was pleased to find my bedroom set and kitchen filled with food. Just the sad part was I had one tiny closet, I sighed again deciding to just take a small nap before calling Ned.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

short i know but i would love to hear some comments about this.... please comment and vote..

next chappy soon :D