Chapter 23

vote

comment

fan :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.o.v Alex

“Hmm, alright” I said with tears welling up in my eyes.

“I’m sorry, Alex ple-”

I threw my phone away and unfortunately it missed slipping into the pool and stuck around the edge.

“AHHHH FUCK EVERYONE!” I screamed and got up angrily twisting without looking and banged into Liam’s chest.

“Ow” I whispered and continued looking down and quickly wiped my tears off.

“What’s wrong Alex?” Liam asked now holding my wrists and then holding my chin up to have a good look at my face.

“None of your business” I snapped through my teeth and with freed my wrists with a jerk and walked off.

“Ma’am that’s your room” the apron lady said and I walked into a pinkish yellow room and just crashed onto my bed.

Liam’s p.o.v

“She’s upset and now you are?” Ronda said wiping her hands on her apron.

“I’m not upset” I said looking down with eyebrows crossed.

“Sir I know you since you were a kid. Your mother took vacations here and the last time you and your mother visited was when you were five. I’ve seen you after 13 years and you still haven’t changed” She said smiling.

“I know Ronda. I’m sorry I never visited but I’m not upset. She’s just a friend” I said feeling guilty now.

“Just a friend? Which prince would come here when they have got 17 huge homes in Paris? This was your mother’s choice before she married your father. She loved small cosy places. And getting that girl here, means something sir” She asked curiously.

“She’s… umm she’s Alex and she is going to pretend to be close to me. I’m guessing you heard the rules of the kingdom now? So she’s my normal girl… who I’m presenting to my parents so that they leave me alone after that.” I told her smiling.

“The girls that don’t mean anything to you, you would never get them here at your mother’s villa. This one is special. You got her home Liam. You got her to a place you’ve never got any girl before” She said and walked off surprising me a little with her words.

None of my servants were allowed to call me by my name except for Ronda and Bernard. She was like my second mother and yet she chose to call me sir, only when she thought it was necessary she would call me by my name.

Ronda knew me very well, even though she and I hadn’t met for 13 years, she still knew my heart but yet I didn’t want to believe that Alex meant to me something to me and that’s why I got her here, no she was pure business to me.

“But why was she upset?” I whispered to myself and kept thinking of some idea’s to make her smile again. I didn’t like an upset Alex.

“Hello?? Hello??” I heard a soft voice shouting down by near the pool.