Chapter 36

a quick upload for you guys :D

vote

comment please

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sitting next to Liam, I watched him clench the wheel with his fingers harder watching his knuckle's whiten as he held on harder as we reached my home.

The golden gates opened wide and he drove straight and then took a turn around the centre fountain and stopped the car in front of the huge brown door.

He handed the keys to the valet and started to walk with me inside the house.

"Hello Miss Alexandra" every single maid and butler wished me greeting me home.

I nodded curtly and walked straight into the main hall.

Liam’s body had gone stiff and he didn't show a single emotion on his face. Looking at him look all pale and blank made me laugh out loud right over his face.

"AH Alexandra" dad saw me and enveloped me in a huge hug with my mother joining him. Both my parents chocked me for the next two minutes and then turned to look at Liam.

"You look familiar" daddy smiled reaching his hand out to shake Liam's.

"Thanks" Liam nervously blurted out not knowing how to react to that so he just took it as a compliment.

Interrupting the awkward moment I cleared my throat, “let’s have lunch" I protested.

"Right away" mom agreed and the maids nodded.

Within the next half an hour we were seated at the royal table drinking soup and chatting about our hereditary and what Liam did for a living.

"You really look like Goderich’s son" he surprisingly got the topic up again.

Liam dropped his spoon and twisted his neck nervously and smiled at my father.

"Yes sir, he's my father" he boldly admitted.

"Shit" I spat my soup out that luckily missed my mother’s face landing all over the table.

"Sorry" I wiped my lips nervously still in shock how fast the lie was revealed.

"WHAT?" My father furiously got up from his seat and dropped the table cloth down and stared at me.

"Are you in love?" He asked me with his eyes furiously burning.

"Yes" Liam answered gulping nervously but still hiding his fear.

"What is going on! You know the rules!!" My father gritted his teeth turning around to leave.

"Sir, I'm sorry, it got complicated but its love. I love your daughter and I will go through anything to get her!!" He shouted almost running after my father.

"I don't care! Get out right now!" My father shouted back walking faster and by the time Liam got to him he shut the door right at Liam's face.

My mother hurried and got to Liam.

"Son. Wait till he comes to his senses" she patted his back smiling at him lovingly.

Liam nodded and backed away. My mothered entered the room and let me and Liam to stay alone with each other.

"That was quick" I cracked a joke but Liam did not smile instead he clenched his teeth and stood still.

"Follow me" I smiled and he returned a cold one back.

He followed me out of the room, up the stairs and into my own room.

“This is so you" he finally smiled looking at all the photo albums and wall colour and sheets and shelves filled with books.

"I know" I winked.

We sat over my bed. Liam sat close to me slipping his hand under mine.

"Dad will agree" I assured him but it didn't help.

He looked blankly into the thin air, his face so rigid that it almost looked stoned.

I pulled his hand unto my lap and started playing with his fingers. 

He suddenly turned his face to watch me play with his hand. It made him smile to see me play like a kid with his fingers like that.

"I want to make you mine" he whispered softly, suddenly.

I surprisingly looked up into his hazel eyes and smiled sweetly, "I am yours".

"Forever" he added.

"Yes forever" 

"Alexandra?" he called out.

"Wow you just called me by my entire name" I smiled, blushing at his seriousness.

"I love you..." he continued.

"Me too" I replied.

"Alexandra, I love you, will you marry me?" he quickly blurted it out staring widely into my eyes searching for an answer.

"What?" I looked stunned at him.

Liam stood up and stood in front me. Suddenly bending down on his one knee and took my left hand into his.

"Alexandra Flem will you marry me?" He asked gently suddenly removing a huge diamond ring from his pocket and placing it centimetres away from my ring finger.

"Yes" my heart sunk and he slid the huge ring into my tiny fingers.

"Perfect" he sighed.

"What in the world?" I heard a manly voice mumble and when Liam turned around I saw my parents at the door staring at us in total shock.

"Shit" I breathe out staring back in equal shock and Liam went completely colourless. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wait for the next chappy O: