Chapter 32

vote

comment

fan

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex’s p.o.v

I turned my naked body on the soft sheets and rolled over to find Liam missing.

I opened my eyes trying to search where he had gone and then suddenly saw him appear at the door looking so beautiful.

His hard chest was exposed to the sunlight that seeped in the room and the grey boxers he wore made the butterflies in my tummy dance again.

“Hi” I smiled at him feeling warm around my cheeks.

“Hi” he smiled back and raised a coffee glass in front of chest indicating it was for me.

Softly and carefully he sat down on the bed next to me and handed the coffee over to me.

“Alex” He whispered my name so sweetly.

“Yes” I blushed.

He touched my cheeks with his finger dragging it under my nose to my lips.

Liking the feeling I looked up to him and kissed his finger which made him grin wide.

I put the coffee down and held his hand in between mine.

“Alex” He called again.

I looked up into his eyes and he leaned forward to meet my lips and kissed me gently capturing my lips between his and kissing them slowly making romantic sounds.

After he stopped kissing he spoke

“I’ve loved you since the day I saw you.” He said inches away from my lips. “I can’t be without you” He smiled laughing a little. “I’m finally in love” He blushed looking away.

“Hahaha” I laughed sweetly at the words he spoke soaking in the wonderful things I had been dying to hear from him.

“Liam” I called and he looked me in the eyes, “I love you too” I grinned and kissed his lips, taking him off balance and pulling him down on me.

Giggling and playing around, we rolled on the bed.

“I hope your free today” He smiled and started to play with my hair.

“Yeah sure, what time is it” I asked looking at the celling as I lied next to him.

“10 am” He spoke twisting my brown curls between his fingers.

“WHAT? OH SHIT!! NED!” I pranced up and jumped out of bed.

“I guess he will be fine all by himself” Liam snorted suddenly staring at my body.

“HOLY SHIT” I screamed as I realised I was entirely naked and held my hands up to cover my genitals.

“HAHAHAA don’t be shy Alex I’ve seen you naked now” Liam smiled naughtily.

“I know but I’m not used to it” I blushed shyly.

“There and there and there” He pointed out all over the room as I saw my jeans and top lying on the sofa in the room. “Where is my bra and underwear? “ I asked trying to look around.

“Above the cupboard” He winked.

“What?? How?!” I exclaimed climbing up quickly.

“I kinda got kinky and threw them with a lot of enthusiasm” He started to laugh.