Chapter 31

Vote

comment

fan

go crazy :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex's p.o.v

He pushed me further unto the table letting the rest of the items fall off. 

He slowly inserted his hands inside my top which made my skin crawl in pleasure...

He kissed deeply asking permission to enter my mouth with his tongue and when I did he groaned in pleasure.

His hand wrapped tightly around my waist and then his eyes flickered open suddenly looking at me a little worried.

"Should I?" He asked looking at his hands that were resting around my higher waist.

"If you want too" I whispered gasping in some air at the tingly feeling.

"I want too. I want to do a lot to you but only with your permission, Alex" he whispered back looking into my eyes.

I slowly wrapped my hands around his neck and smiled shyly.

"Then you have my full permission to make me yours" I told him and then kissed his lips with all my love.

Slowly and sensually he rested his thumbs on my nipples making me jump at his touch. 

He started to feel hard under his waist and his skin started to burn up with my every touch.

We started to kiss hard and rough as he shifted one of his hands and held my chin letting his lips explore my taste and warmth. 

He wrapped his hands around my back and swooped me into his arms continuing to kiss my lips and carried me to his bed.

I bit his lower lips and licked them letting our tongues entangle together.

Slowly he lay me down on the bed and swiftly took his top off.

He took his lips off mine and I let my hands feel his hard chest and slide down to his well-built six packs lingering near his stomach and watching the curves of his hips deepen and disappear under his pants.

He looked so sexy and handsome and I just wanted him so bad but I was embarrassed to let him know I was virgin although I had already had told him before but I doubted it if he remembered.

"I know what you’re thinking" Liam suddenly grabbed my attention and I realised he was looking at me admire his chest.

Shifting my gaze from his enchanted naked body I looked into his eyes.

"What do think I'm thinking?" I asked him lying comfortably in his arms.

"You’re a virgin. Do you want this?" Liam surprisingly asked.

"Wow... You remembered" I sighed in happiness.

"Ofcourse I would. I remember each and every word you have told me about yourself up till now" he smiled.

"I want this Liam" I looked him and felt something grow hard near my thigh.

"I want this too" Liam sighed and started to kiss me again and stripping my clothes off.

He slowly dragged his hands from my cheeks to my neck letting it linger there for a while and then slide it down to my spaghetti top removing the strands of clothes down my shoulders and clipping them off.

He dragged my top down from my breasts to my stomach till I started to further drag it off my body from my waist to my toes and out.

Being so excited and impatient made Liam laugh while lips still played around with mine.