Chapter 18

Sorry for the long wait..... i hope you guys like this chapter :D

vote

comment

fannnnn

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 18

Alex’s p.o.v

It was FINALLY MONDAY! EPPS I jumped in excitement. I ran out of the bathroom singing sexy songs and wore my favourite black jeans and a Red ‘v’ neck top. I straightened my hair and blow dried them too!

“MARTHA!” I shouted out loud and she came immediately running up the stairs.

“Yes?” she said joining her hands in innocence and looking at me look all cheerier.

“I’m going to meet Ned my oldest bestest friend and will be having lunch out so you can take the day off now!” I told her smiling widely and jumping around.

“Oh well Miss Alex all I can say is… ENJOY!!” she smiled happily.

“Thank you” I winked back.

It didn’t take long to go grab my keys and no money at all as it was Ned’s turn to spend on me and ran out the apartment ten minutes after Martha had left.

Locking the apartment’s door shut…

“Going somewhere?” Liam smiled picking up the milk bottle outside his apartment.

I swiftly turned around to smile at him but my eyes dropped down to his hard shiny chest that was bare and sexy to stare at… the words lingered around my lips while I gazed down the rest of his sexy exposed skin and then finally mumbled out.

“Umm… I have a lunch date with Ned” I whispered.

“DATE?” He blurted out.

“Yeah… Ned you know… my friend?”

“Umm. Yeah cool… have fun” He winked nervously and walked in.

“What was that?” I shouted out but he had shut the door straight on my face and so I ignored it and walked out happily to my car.

BROOM it made an awesome sound and I left up town to go meet Ned.

Tring, Tring my phone started to ring in my mini cooper.

I clicked the accept button and the speaker was on.

“Yea Ned” I shouted over the whooping wind that made my hair fly back like it happened in movies.

“Where are you?” He asked hesitated.

“Umm…five minutes away?” I predicted.

“Okay hurry waiting for you home” He said and cut the call.

“What was wrong? Why was Ned…. Nervous?”

It did take me five minutes and I rounded up near a beautiful two floor building. I entered the gates and parked my car right next to his bike.

Getting out of my car I smiled at the memories that played in my head when I saw his bike.

“Sir is waiting” Came out a butler and quickly turning around and walking quickly I followed him to the gardens and saw a small table surrounded by red roses and white lilies covered in a white cloth and antic black iron chairs was set up at the centre.