Fin...

so here it is :( the end.... 

have fun

vote comment and fan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex’s p.o.v

“Alex?” Katey called out and I swiftly turned to look at her.

“Come in” I smiled as she entered the tiny wooden closed room.

It was a back passage closet room to Liam’s room that was set up for me so I could dress for the ball. It had a huge window facing the door and wooden beams holding up the tall celling. The room was dark because of only one window and so the light that radiated from the dressing table lit the whole place up. The room was cold since it was night and so the heaters made the place a little cosy. Liam already had to leave for the ball and it was said the future Queen had to follow behind him that’s why I had to be a little later than him.

Katey and Ms Crazy dressed me up the last time and the check all over if I looked okay.

“Perfect” Katey smiled at me and Ms Crazy giggled funnily.

A huge heighted mirror was brought forth me and I examined myself in it.

I had two silky ribbons tied from my shoulders to the centre upper waist belt of my dress. A tube net with a silky velvet red inner covered my chest majestically and suddenly disappeared at my waist. The dress from my waist went in swirls around my legs leaving a small manageable trail behind. It was a heavy little piece of dress but I managed to walk in it.

A tiny diamond held golden crown was placed on my head claiming I was already princess and someday might be queen. Red velvety eye shadow covered the lower layer under my eye brows and red smack lipstick covered my lips. A little bit of blush was applied with Mascara and eye liner and it all seemed perfect.

“Ready?” Ned called out from the front door.

“Yup ready” I shouted back.

The doors opened up and I walked towards Ned and saw him actually catch his breathe.

“You look stunning!” He exclaimed and walked with me till the tiny carriage that took us to the ball.

As soon as we reached I got off the carriage and started to feel my palms sweat. Oh crap… I sighed as a saw every single pair of eyes turn to look at me judging me for being that girl who dared to break the law.

Ned held my hand very tightly that seemed to soothe things down and then we walked up to the entrance.

“PRINCESS OF CHALFONT” The doorman announced and everyone turned to stare at me. An entire  whirl of whispers ran through the air in room and it got annoying wondering what everyone must be talking about.

Ned led me down the stairs and I started to search for Liam.

“Where’s Liam?” I asked Ned

“I don’t know!” He shrugged his shoulders and looked around the glittery room.

As usual the ballroom looked just the same. Huge chandeliers around with tiny lights dangling just to add to the glowy effect. The huge balcony’s with darkness spread beyond them.

The beautiful glassy eccentric designs on the floor made the place look even classier with all kinds of prince and princess dancing over it.

“Should I get you something to drink?” Ned asked like he always did during the older times.