Chapter 26

This is by far one of the coolest chapters ive written.

enjoy

vote

comment

FAN :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Shopping!!” I popped out of my seat and danced my way to my room to grab my credit cards and debit cards and a lot of spare cash!

No one! I really mean’t it! No one could make me feel as happy as I was, when I thought about shopping, not Ned nor Liam could do anything to take that happiness away.

“Bye Ronda! Off to shopping!” I informed her in case Liam came roaming around asking for me.

“Sure Miss” She shouted back and then I heard her giggle.

What was wrong with her? And where was Liam? Anyways I didn’t care. I just wanted to shop till I would drop.

I ran out of the house onto the pebbly front yard and walked slowly with my new high heels since I didn’t want to ruin them and thought of maybe ordering for a limousine service or a car.

Suddenly the similar red Ferrari took a long round around the yard and ended up right ahead in of front me stopping my footsteps to proceed any further.

“A ride my dear?” Liam asked tilting his aviators to the front of his nose and winking at me.

I ignored him and started to walk around the car towards the gate.

Liam forwarded the car behind me slowly, “Stop Alex!”

“No” I ignored him clutching my purse tighter and continued to walk with my head up.

“Please!! I owe you one!” he said now driving side by side as I walked looking away from him.

“I need a day to myself. I need a day without a tear in my eye, I need to be NOT used for a day!” I explained myself suddenly halting to make sure Liam stopped following me.

“I understand and I promise to behave just let me make it up to you please??!!” He begged jumping up and down in his car hoping I would agree.

“I don’t know.” I doubted the words he spoke and didn’t want to get involved.

“I’ll pay for any three dresses you want of any brand in Paris!” He suddenly blurted out in desperation.

“I’ve got a better idea.” I smiled evilly.

“What?”

“The punishment is, you buy me any three dresses by yourself without my help and surprise me!”  I challenged.

“But… I’ve never shopped for any girl before! I’ve just provided the money for it!”

“Then well that’s a start!” I told him crossing my arms across my chest hoping he would agree.

“Fine” he snapped banging his hand on the wheels.

“Wee!” I screeched and jumped into his car.

“Today’s gonna be the best day of your life Alex, just wait and watch babe!” He pulled his sunglasses up and drove in full speed.

“Let’s see about that” I smiled back and enjoyed the wind flowing in my hair.