Chapter 29

ITs a little short but i wanted to upload something today..........

vote

comment

fan :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex’s p.o.v

It had been around three days since I had last seen Liam and a felt a little relived not having him around.

“So when are you going to come back to normal?” Mia asked me as she walked next to me entering the music class.

“Huh?” I looked at her dazed as I hadn’t noticed what she had asked me.

“Nothing. Where’s Liam?” She asked as we settled down to the back of the class.

“I don’t know. Why umm why are you asking me?” I wondered as I felt anger rush through my head.

“Because you’ll dated!” She winked.

“No we didn’t! I told you it was all pretend!” I snapped rudely.

“I could see the sparkle in your eyes when you spoke about him. You love him dear” She smiled which irritated me further.

“Shut up I hate him” Growled.

“MISS FLEM!” the music professor looked at me furiously.

“Sorry” I looked down paying attention about the different chords a guitar has.

“Fuck” I heard a familiar voice groan as he made his way through the entire class cursing and grabbing a seat close to mine.

“Thank you for joining us Mr..?”

“Sonders” He completed.

“God please save me” I cried.

“Liam’s back, it seems” Mia smiled.

“Shut up! Shut up! Shut up” I groaned sadly.

I looked at him watch the teacher and observed that he hadn’t got much sleep in the last three days. There were dark circles all round his eyes and it was disturbing to see him like that.

I just couldn’t take my eyes off him and suddenly when he turned to meet my eyes I nervously looked down.

“Shit” I breathe out.

I felt his gaze seep in my skin and burn. It’s like he was chanting a spell saying burn baby burn.

“Kill me” I prayed looking up and fortunately the bell rang making me jerk up faster than the others.

“Let’s go” I told Mia and pulled her out of the class.

“ What’s up with Alex?” I heard another guy ask Liam but I ignored it and ran away just to be stopped by someone I really didn’t want to face.

“Hello Alex. Back from Paris?” Felicia smiled.

“What do you want?” I sneered looking at her smile calmly.

“Nothing” She smiled giving me way to go and I took it as an opportunity and ran out.

“Wait!!! I have Chem!” Mia snorted and I suddenly stopped in my footsteps.

“I want to leave” I looked at Mia pleadingly but she didn’t budge.

“It’s alright, you can go, but you need to get the nurse’s permission to take leave for the day” Mia warned.

“I’ll do anything to get out of here” I winced and left Mia to her class making a run for the nurse’s room.

I opened the door quickly in a hurry and banged hard into the last person in the world I wanted to bang into.

“Sorry” Liam whispered as he held my arms tight and looking into my eyes.

I felt all the chills run up my arms and down my spine ending up between my legs making me wet when I looked at him.

“Okay” I whispered silently as he put me straight and looked at me.

“I tried it too” He told me.

“What?”

“Getting a leave for the rest of the day, but it’s pointless she won’t give it until you’re sick. Not even if you’ve got the money to convince her you need it.” He smiled weakly.

“Did you try it?” I asked feeling like hitting my head now.

“Yes I did” He looked at me sadly and then suddenly started to walk past me.

“I really was a magnet for trouble and insults weren’t I?” I asked myself weirdly.

Taking in a deep breathe I started to walk to chemistry hoping Mia had an empty seat next to her.

I walked inside class to see Mia sitting with a football player who was pretty hot and saw Liam sitting with a blonde girl. The only seat available was the one next to this really annoying guy who had a horrible habit of digging his nose in front of everyone.

“Crap.” I breathe out as I walked up to him and stood looking at me seat.

“Hey you!” I shouted out as he looked at me picking his nose.

“Stop fucking digging that hole of yours. I’m gonna be your partner for the next 45 minutes. Any sign of boogie I see I swear I’m going to pour some of these chemicals on your head and poke this pen in your eyes” I threatened not realising my pen was raised high above my head ready to attack.

“Ok” He blantly replied and looked away shifting his bench as far as possible from me.

“Yea!” I growled and looked at the teacher who was apparently furiously staring at me with the rest of the class stunned.

“Is that the way you talk to a class mate?” The teacher shouted walking up to me and slamming a detention note on my table.

“GREAT” I sighed looking at Liam still distressed while the rest of the class laughed their lungs out.

School was a TORTUROUS event and I walked myself into detention.

I slammed my head on the desk as the teacher took errands while the naughtiest people in the school sat next to me.

I immediately fell asleep and woke up once detention was over.

I got out of the class dragging myself to the parking lot and getting into my car.

The only thing that could make me feel okay would be Dan’s cappuccino and nothing else.

I quickly drove to my one and only café to have a peaceful evening and sip some amazing coffee.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

next chappy soon :D