Chapter 21

Okay well it took like ages to upload i know and today morning while i was sleeping i got this comment by  soccerdogvmp and it was soo cute i just had to  upload. Comments always help me upload faster and all of you when ull comment i just love it :* my beautfullie is like always 1st to comment and it feel soo good to see some new people commenting too :) issueswithmusic :)thanks soo much keep commenting.

My work is a bit less now so ill be uploading faster so yaye

comment

fan

vote :p and enjoy guys.

\--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam’s p.o.v

“Hi, I’m Liam and so here’s the deal” I told the airhostess who had already begun undressing herself.

“I only got five minutes, so do the best you can baby!” She said taking off her skirt.

“No stop” I said holding her hands and watching her slowly raise her head in irritation.

“I’ll pay you a 100 dollars just to act that we are doing it” I told her looking into her eyes.

“Why? Don’t you wanna have some fun?” She winked and smiled oddly.

“You see my friend there” I told her opening the bathroom door a little so she could spot Alex.

“Yeah?” She said looking at her and feeling a little green.

“She’s kinda this annoying little girl who wins bets and I kinda want to win the first time. So is it okay if you just take the money. Pretend we are having great five minutes sex and then get out all whoosy” I smiled widely and lied through my teeth...

“You’re a weird hot guy. But I’ll do it for 100” She said snatching the note that I had slyly removed and shoved it in her bra.

“Bang the Door”

“Oh Liam” she said looking at me with an eyebrow raised and a confused expression. She banged the door like a zombie with her hands softly shouting my name.

“Louder” I demanded.

“Oh LIAM” She said banging a bit harder.

“LOUDER !!!!” I shouted.

“OH LIAAMM!!!”She raised her voice.

“LOUDER BITCH LOUDER!”

“OHHHHHHHHHH OH MY GOOOOODDDD LIAAMMMM” She screamed her heart out like as if  I just gave her a fake orgasm.

“Hehe wonderful! ” I grinned.

Alex’s p.o.v

What the hell was going on in there?

 The entire staff of the airways turned around to watch one bathroom door bang like a horny dog not stopping one minute.

I couldn’t take my eyes off the door and just stared my eyes down to the very last second wondering what the hell was he doing?

“OH MY GOD YOUR PE***!!!” another shout came out and the older people in the compartment turned around nodding their heads in shame.