Chapter 19

This isnt a long chapter but yet i decided to upload since you guys must be waiting for it :P

Comment

and

vote :D

love you'll enjoy...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam’s P.o.v

“So… I’m guessing Alex has spoken too much about us to each other?” Ned spoke confused.

“Yup Dam right” I said taking a sip of the beer and sitting down.

“So… nice place” He said looking around and sipping his drink.

“Oh common Ned. Is she in love with you??” I asked impatiently.

“Um.. no she isn’t” He replied gulping down almost half his drink.

“And how do you know that?” I asked curiously.

“I kissed her to test her but she thought it was funny and said she didn’t want to ruin anything, so nope she doesn’t love me” He replied sadly.

I couldn’t believe what I felt in my heart after that answer but I was kinda glad nothing happened… I was sorta happy.

“Tell me about yourself Liam” Ned asked now becoming a little protective.

“Why?” I asked feeling weird.

“Oh because Alex told me about the Paris trip and I allowed her but since she is going alone with you as a pretend friend, I need some background checking to do my man” Ned said running his hands through his hair.

“I’m the prince she banged into” I replied honestly.

“HA! I KNEW IT! YOU LOOKED FAMILIAR! Your king Goderich’s son!” He exclaimed pointing out to me as if I had committed a serious crime.

“Halleluiah!” I exclaimed back sarcastically.

“Sorry… I’m guessing you haven’t told Alex about this?” he asked.

“No. I need her to be her ‘pretending’ normal self when she is with my parents” I answered taking another sip.

“What? YOU KNOW SHE’S A PRINCESS?”

“Yes, I know. Dam it I banged into her and I am an observant man when it comes to women.”

“So you’re not telling her you’re a prince because you want her to be normal with your parents?” He asked figuring things out.

“Yes Ned that’s what I want and I hope you will not tell her about this little secret we share”

“What makes you think I won’t tell?”

“I am not interested in Alex. She’s not my type. Not my bed type and I don’t fall in love, NED” I spoke through my teeth.

“Alright. As long as you don’t hurt her. I will keep it a secret” he promised smiling at me.

“Wow that was quick. Why are you agreeing to help me?” I asked and then raised my hands when I saw him shot me a look of anger. “Just asking”

“That’s personal.  I just aim at being friends with you and keeping close” he answered finally relaxing.

“Cool. We can be friends. Wanna play foosball?” I asked as his lips twisted into an evil grin.

“Why not?” He answered and got up to challenge me into my own game.