Chapter 5

"Wow..." was all I could say when I walked into the bunker. I could feel the smirk form on Sam's face. Dean was better at holding in his amusement as he took your suitcases from you.

"You'll be safe here," Dean said, "I'll go put your stuff down in your room."

Sam smiled at me. "I'll show you around, though afterwards you should rest, you've had a stressful day," Sam said to me as Dean walked off. You shrugged.

"I feel fine, Sam. Just bit shocked that's all," I said. Sam looked at me, concerned, but seemed to trust my judgement and the tour began.

"And here we have the library," Sam walked through the archway and I felt your jaw drop. All these books...it was almost too beautiful. I looked around the room in amazement and my eyes stopped on the table in the center of the room.

There was a guy hunched over many assorted papers. His shaggy black hair dangling over the table. Sam walked over to the table and knocked on it lightly. The boy jumped and looked up from his work, his dark eyes wide.

"We have company," Sam told him, gesturing to me. I waved awkwardly to him as Sam walked back over to me, "Blaze, this is Kevin, Kevin, this is Blaze. Her father died and she has no other family to look after her, so we took her in." Sam's hand was placed on my back as if he was presenting me to Kevin.
The boy, whose name was Kevin, stood up, fumbled over his chair a little, and made his way over to me.
"Hi," He said quickly, extending his hand to you, "I'm Kevin."

"Yeah, I gathered that," you giggled a little as you returned the handshake.

After a moment I heard someone clear their throat. I turned around and saw Sam standing in his same spot a little awkwardly. I turned back around to Kevin and noticed our hands were still together. How long were we doing that for?

I pulled away from him and turned back to Sam.

"Shall we continue the tour?" Sam asked me.

"Yeah," I nodded, you started walking away with Sam, then turned back to Kevin, "it was nice meeting you."

"Yeah, you too," Kevin said awkwardly. As Sam and I walked through a hallway you glanced back to the library. Kevin was either end up hating you or being your best friend, but you couldn't tell for sure which one it was yet.

Sam walked over to Dean, who was in the kitchen flipping a slab of meat on the stove.
"Hey," Sam said, making himself noticed by his brother. Dean glanced over at him.

"Hey," Dean said, turning back to the stove, "How'd the tour go?"

"Good" I said, "I like this place"

"You hungry?"Dean asked.

"Nah, I think I'm just gonna got to bed, I'm really tired." I replied.

"Okay, see you in the morning Blaze."

"Night Sam, night Dean." I said as I turned away.

I said goodnight to Kevin as I passed the library and wondered how Sam and Dean knew him. I'll just ask them later, I thought.

I fell asleep dreaming of what my new life would be like with these new people.

SAM'S POV

Blaze had just gone to bed even though it was only 8:30 but she'd had a tiring day.

"Do you think it was right to bring her here? " I turned to Dean.

"We didn't really have a choice, Sammy."

"I guess you're right and don't call me Sammy." I said back. "Do you think it's safe?"

"Yeah. We'll keep her hidden and train her up so she can defend herself if she needs too."

"Okay but I think we should wait a while first and let her settle in. Just a couple of weeks though, we don't know how much danger she could be out in and how soon." I stated.

"Alright then, enjoy you're steak, I'm going to bed." With that Dean left to go to bed and I was left wondering if we made the right decision.

___________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

Sorry for the short chapter, but if you like it, please vote and comment. It would mean a lot to me.

Lauren xx