Chapter 31

"Thanks Cas" I said just as Cas disappeared. I sighed as I thought of something to do. I made my way over to my bag and pulled out the book I was reading, The Great Gatsby, and started reading.

Jay Gatsby had just addressed Nick Carraway as 'Old Sport' for the tenth time in the novel when I felt my phone vibrate against my leg. It was a text from an unknown number. I unlocked my phone and looked at the text.

Will <3:
Hey Blaze, it's Will from school. What are you up to?

I grinned from ear to ear, saved the number, and instantly typed a reply.

Blaze:
Hi Will! I'm reading my book in my motel room. What about you?

I got a reply within twenty seconds. It read,

Will<3:
I'm helping my little sister with her math homework. What book are you reading?

Awwww he was helping his sister! He's so sweet! I sent a reply and read my book while I waited for a reply.

We kept texting and getting to know each other for hours. I found out that Will is Italian, he has two little sisters, Matilda and Daisy. Matilda is 7 and Daisy is 4. He has two gay Dads called Michael and James though he is not sure which one is his real Dad. His birthday is the 18th October 1999 (I was born in the year 2000) and his favourite band is The Smiths. He is perfect. I'm actually grateful for this school vampire so I could meet Will. He's just so amazing. And the best part about him isn't his black hair and olive skin or his enchanting whiskey eyes. It's his care for others and his entire existence. It blows my mind.

Sam said he thinks he likes me but what if he doesn't? There are so many more pretty girls in his school who wear makeup and have long hair. I don't have either of those things. Maybe I need to wear makeup. Where am I going to get makeup at 7:00pm? Wait, this motel's in the middle of a town. I'm sure there's a store where they sell makeup somewhere around here.

I grabbed my bag and phone and left the motel room in search for makeup. I know a bit about makeup and I think I'll need and eyeliner, a mascara, maybe some lib balm and lip gloss/stick, a concealer and powder and maybe a white eyeliner to make my eyes look bigger. Oh and an eyelash curler.

I found a store that seemed to have everything needed. I grabbed a basket as I entered the store and made my way over to the makeup section. Woah. There was a lot of makeup and a lot of different brands. I spent about 20 minutes getting the stuff I needed and a perfume sample that was shoved in my hand called Daisy by Marc Jacobs (which actually smelt really good) and headed back to he motel. By the time I got back it was almost 8:00pm and the impala was in the car park.

Shit.

I ran to the room I shared with Sam and Dean, getting weird looks form the people I passed, and stopped outside when I heard voices coming from inside the room.

"She'll be back soon. Have you tried calling her?" I heard Sam ask.

"Jesus, yes! What do you think I've been doing?" Dean replied. He sounded worried and angry.

I pulled my phone out my pocket. 47 missed calls. All from Dean. Oops.

I opened the door and before I'd even stepped into the room, Dean was and inch away from my face, yelling at me. I rolled my eyes. I couldn't even be bothered to listen.

"I just went to get some stu-" I half explained before I was rudely interrupted.

"What's the hell is this?" Dean screamed, snatching the bag out my hand.

"Lady products." I said simply before Dean could look inside.

"Eww!" Dean screeched, shoving the bag in my face and forgetting to tell me off for not telling him where I was. Sam giggled from the table.