We're Back Everyone

A/N- Here is the revised book. Its pretty much the same but... not. Im also going to go through and add a special guest to each chapter that doesn't have one. Maybe some more fluff and... lemons :). Haha. Okay, enjoy!

Quick preview

Magic: Shadow God Slayer

Family: Laxus and Makarov but no one knows about that

Relationships: BFF-Erza and Mirajane

Boyfriend-Gray

Looks:
Hair-long (H/C) hair

Body- Short and fragile looking with large breasts, (hehe sorry reader-chan feel free to change any of this as you read btw)

Eyes- (e/c)

Hobbies: Picking fights with Natsu and some other members

And whatever else you like to do

Ok, here is the story, hope you enjoy!

Your P.O.V.

"Hey (y/n)!" I heard someone say, it sounded like... Jet? "(y/n)-chan, please wake up!" and... Droy? Then I felt shaking

"(Y/N) WAKE UP!!!"

"Baka..." I mumbled, why does my head hurt so much. "Stop shaking me you morons..."

"SHE'S OKAY!!!" They both hugged me really hard.

I opened my eyes and saw jet and Droy squeezing me.

"Oi! Droy!" I said and jumped back a little, "when did you get so fat!?" he sweatdropped.

"Hey look!" Jet pointed somewhere, "Its Natsu!" the two of them jumped up and did the same thing to Natsu.

"JET, DROY!?" Natsu yelled, "WAIT! DROY YOU'RE REALLY FAT NOW! WHAT HAPPENED!?"

Jet and Droy were so happy that they started to cry a little.

"Wait, where's everyone else?" Natsu started looking around. "HAPPY!? LUCY!?" WHERE ARE YOU!?"

"They're up here." I looked up and saw a... Young Girl? she was wearing a pink dress and had long light blond hair.

"W-who are you?" I asked as I stood up.

"I am Mavis." she smiled

"NO WAY!" We all yelled.

She just laughed, "Here are all of your friends." She stepped back to reveal some other members of Fairy Tail.

Makarov was crying a little, "To think..." He mumbled, "To think we were saved by the first master!" He cried while whipping his eyes.

"LEVY!" Jet and Droy attacked poor Levy and, by now, the were both bawling. "WE MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH!"

"Does anyone care to explain what's going on here?" Erza said, "And why you two here?"

"You've been gone for 7 years." that sounded like... Bisca?"

I looked up and saw that it wasn't only Jet and Droy who were here, Alzack, Bisca, Max, and Warren were all here too.

"What what do you mean gone for seven years?" Laxus asked.

They explained how the Island vanished and we were missing for seven years along with the Island. They also said that they were about to give up hope but then blue Pegasus told them that there was a chance the Island was still there. and that's when they saw Mavis who revealed the island to them.

"So what all did we miss?" Lucy asked.

"WELL FOR ONE WE MISSED DROY GETTING FAT!" Natsu yelled.