The Voices in My Head

"The only way you're getting to her." Natsu cracked his knuckles, "Is over my dead body!"

A/n- Ugh insurance is so expansive. I bring in about 400 dollars a month from my job. But my bills each month are like $220. And on top of that, I'm trying to save for a car. I'm so broke haha.

"Fine then." The demon called 'Jackal' shrugged. He then smirked and crouched, getting into a fighting position. "Will do!" He charged at Natsu. I watched as the two fought. 'wow.' I thought, 'Natsu really has gotten strong. I can't believe I didn't noti-' My thoughts were interrupted when I heard someone talking

'You don't belong with them.' They mocked.

"Who's there!" I shouted and turned around, searching frantically.

"(Y/n)-san... Are you okay?" Wendy asked. Concern and worry evident in her voice

"Whats wrong?" Lucy asked. I clenched my fists and let a low growl escape my throat.

'This isn't what you're supposed to be doing.'

It's in my head.

'You have so much potential to do so... So much more than this.'

Stop

'You're practically a demon!'

Please...

'Stop pretending to be nice. We both know you're as evil as they come.'

Y-you're wrong...

'Join us, and together we can make a better world.. Where weakness doesn't exist.'

Just... Stop... Please...

'C'mon (Y/n)'

No

'Zeref needs you by his side.'

"STOP IT! STOP IT NOW!" I screamed, I grabbed my head out of frustration as tears streamed down my face.

"(Y/n) wha-" Lucy started coming over to me but then stopped and stared behind me in horror. "N-Natsu... Y-you're body!"

"EVERYBODY GET BACK!" Natsu screamed. We all ran, well I was being dragged by Carla and Happy, then Natsu... He... The explosions...

Next thing I knew Natsu was on the ground... He wasn't moving... Natsu was unconscious...

"N-Natsu?" I started to walk towards him when I heard Wendy, Lucy, Carla, and Happy call my name. I turned around to see Jackal.

"I should've realized it sooner!" Was all he said. He put a finger to my forehead with a smirk. Before the blackness consumed me I heard him whisper, "You are one of us."

Only one thought remained in my head as a floated in a black abyss...

I'm a monster...

Created by Zeref...

a/n- bam what!?!?!? Lol... I feel like reader-Chan has passed out a lot lately... Is it just me? Anyway, don't forget to >3 fairy tail... BYE MINNA!