A Day With Natsu

Laxus' P.O.V.

"Shhh..." I said trying to calm (Y/n) down but nothing seemed to work. "GOD DAMNIT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!" I was sitting on the couch of what is now mine and (y/n)'s little apartment. No way in hell am I gonna let her live with some guy again. She was sitting on my lap, her face buried in my chest. It's been 4 hours and she's still crying. 'Gray that bastard.'

"It's okay sis." I stroked her hair and she began to calm down. "I'll kick his ass." She sniffled a few times then her body went limp in my arms and I heard slight snoring sounds.

'Good, she's asleep.' I sighed in relief. Then I picked her up bridal style and laid her down in her bed.

"Goodnight." I whispered and kissed her forehead.

---------------le time skip---------------

Your P.O.V.

"Hey. Laxus!" I said poking his face. He was sleeping on the couch and snoring rather loudly. Normally I'd let him sleep but it's already 10 O'clock and I'm hungry.

"Hmmph." He tried to roll over but, since he's a big dude on a little couch, it didn't work out too well. It made me laugh nonetheless.

"Laxus wake up I'm hungry!!!"

"Make something then!" he groaned. He moved so he was positioned on his back.

"But Laaaaaxuuuuuus!" I climbed up and sat on his bare chest poking his face again.

"You make the beeeeeeesssssstttt blueberry pancakes... And I reeeeeeeaaaaaalllllllyyyyyywant a blueberry pancake." I pouted.

Laxus opened one eye and stared at me for a minute. It was an intent staring contest. Him with his mean 'I'm not your cook' face and me with my pathetic puppy eyes.

"Fine."

"Yay!" I clapped and smiled.

"But." now he was smirking. Uh oh...

"You have to admit that I'm better then you in every possible way."

"You know I can't do that!"

"Then I guess you don't get any blueberry pancakes." He pushed me off of him and closed his eyes once more with a smirk on his face. I sighed in annoyance.

"Laxus. you are better than me in every possible way."

"Ok." Without any warning he got off the couch, picked me up, and threw me over his shoulder.

"LAXUS! PUT ME DOWN!"

"Nope!" He began spinning and laughing as I screeched. Laxus is a lot more fun when he isn't at the guild.

"L-Laxus... I'm d-dizzy..."

"Okay okay." He dropped me on the couch with a thud and walked into the kitchen.

"Blueberry pancakes huh?" Laxus asked getting the blueberries out of the fridge.

"Yes pleeeeeeeeaaaaaasssseeeeeee!"

"You are something else." He chuckled

"Humph!" I crossed my arms, puffed out my cheeks, looked away, and fake pouted.

After a while of joking and laughing Laxus set some blueberry pancakes on the table and the two of us ate together. After a few minutes of silence I looked up at Laxus with a huge smirk on my face.

"What?" He asked with a mouthful of food.

"I had my fingers crossed!" I laughed.

"Awe man..." Laxus sighed.