Fights and Confessions

"Good job (Y/n)!" Gajeel threw his arm over my shoulder. "Who knew a small kid like you could have pulled something like that off!!!"

"I could have beaten that guy to!" Elfman pouted.

"But could have done it as cool as I did with my hella cool red eyes?" I blinked innocently. Everyone laughed. Cause I'm hilarious. We were all in the pub celebrating the end of day two of the grand magic games.

"Today was amazing wasn't it (Y/n)?" Gray laughed.

"Yeah!" I cheered. " although I don't really remember anything after my battle." I sighed and slumped my shoulders. " I'm such a loser! Who does something so badass then loses consciousness!"

Mirajane giggled. "Actually (Y/n) you're quite amazing!"

"Nasty loses consciousness all the time after battles." Gray pointed out.

"SAY THAT TO MY FACE POPSICLE PERVERT!"

Then they started fighting. Totally saw it coming.

"She's right ya know." I turned to see Laxus. "And you're really stupid! You used to much mag-"

"BAKA!!!!" I yelled and hit Laxus in the head. "DONT CALL ME STUPID! STUPID!"

"WHAT THE HELL!?" Laxus yelled back. "BUT ITS OKAY FOR YOU TO CALL ME STUPID!?"

"Now now you two." Erza said while getting between us. "Beha-"

"STAY OUTTA THIS TITANIA!!!" Laxus and I yelled in unison as we sent her flying into a wall.

"Oh..." She mumbled a dark aura forming around her.

"ITS A FIGHT!" Natsu yelled. Soon everyone in the guild was exchanging fists and magic attacks.

"BRING IT ON!" I screamed as I transformed into my shadow Gods armor. I raced forward and attacked the first person I came into contact with. (Poor elfman) I was about to go after Natsu I heard someone call my name. I looked towards the door and saw one cocky blond from sabertooth.

"Sting?" I whispered so the dragon slayers wouldn't hear me. Then I walked over to him.

"Hey (Y/-" I put my hand over his mouth and grabbed one of his hands with my other hand.

"Follow me. I don't want us to be spotted by Laxus Natsu or Gajeel." Sting followed me until we were about a block away from the pub. "What are you doing here?" I asked then turned around so I was facing him.

"I came to congratulate you on your victory!" He smiled.

I sighed. Then laughed. "Thanks Sting!"

"Also, I have a present for you!"he added.

"Really?" I was confused. "What is it?"

"You gotta catch me to find out!" He laughed then ran off. I sighed then followed after him. "Tada!" Sting stopped in front of a fancy looking restaurant.

"Hmmm... A restaurant?" I sweatdropped.

"Yeah!" He smiled but then frowned. "Wait, no... I mean yeah that's what we are standing in front of but that's not your present."

"Then what is?" I laughed at his awkwardness.

"A real date!" He smiled and grabbed my hand leading me inside. I blushed.

"Hello! How can I help you?" A lady said as we walked in. Sting said a few things to her and she led us to a table. "Here you are Mr. Eucliffe." Sting smiled and pulled out my chair. I blushed even more and sat down. He sat across from me.

"Does this make up for the whole pub incident?" Sting asked.

"Sting you really didn't have to do all of this."

"But I wanted to!" He smiled at me and I smiled back.

---------------le time skip cause I'm not the best at restaurant scenes 😜😋 ---------------

Natsu's P.O.V.

"Hey where did (Y/n) go?" I asked no one in particular.

"Good question." Gray said. The fighting immediately stopped.

"Who cares?" Lucy asked. I glared at her and she looked away.

"she left with the blond dragon slayer from Sabertooth." Droy said.

"What?" Laxus and I growled in unison.

Droy cowered behind Levy.

"You're on your own!" Levy said, walking away.

"I didn't think it was that big of a deal!" Droy cried.

"When did they leave?" I growled.

"A-about an h-hour ago!" With that I ran out of the pub. All I could hear was an angry Laxus yelling about something.

Your P.O.V.

"Thanks for that Sting. It was wonderful." He smiled at me and squeezed my hand a little tighter.

"So where are we going?" He asked me.

"I was following you..." silence. Then we both burst out laughing.

"(Y/N)!!!!!!!" Natsu's voice?

"Natsu?" I turned around only to be greeted by the pinkette falling on me. "KYAAA!!!!"

"Did you just..." Sting started.

"Kyaa?" Natsu finished.

"That's so cute cute!!!!!" both boys said in unison.

"OH SHUT UP!" I yelled. "AND NATSU GET OFF OF ME!!!"

"Sorry..." he mumbled and quickly got off of me then extended his hand out to me. He didn't let go after he pulled me up.

"What are you even doing here?" Sting growled.

"I came to take (Y/n) back!" Natsu snapped. "Im sick of you taking off with my girlfr- (Y/n)." did he just call me his girlfriend? Or almost anyways.

"I'm sure she would much rather spend time with me!" Sting huffed

"Shut up." Natsu said. then he started pulling me away.

"WAIT!" Sting grabbed my other hand. Natsu and I turned towards him. "(Y/n) there's something I've wanted to tell you since the day I met you."

"W-what is it?" I asked.

He closed his eyes and looked to the ground before yelling...

"(Y/n) I'm in love with you!"

A/n- sorry it took so long. Life got the best of me haha! Anyway. Today I piiiiiicccckkkkk....... Mirajane!

Mira:*giggles* I've been waiting for you to pick me!

Me:really?

Mira: no! *laughs hard*

Me: *Cricket sounds*

Mira: did you like my joke?

Me: that was a joke? it was lame...

Mira:*cries*

Me:Oh, uh, mira, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. it was really funny see? *laughs awkwardly*

Mira:*cries more*

Me: aw man. Um... don't forget to <3 fairy tail. bye minna! I'm really sorry Mira...