And Maybe Mine Too

A/N - I didn't really know what to write so here is my crap chapter anyway, lol

'D-demon of the night?' I thought to myself. 'W-what does that mean?'

'It means so much my dear... So much.' I heard in my head. Then I felt someone touch my face. I looked up and saw the man that called himself Mard Geer kneeling in front of me. He was holding my chin between two of his fingers and he had a twisted grin on his face. His eyes showed mischief, deception, pure evil, and... lust.

"It means more than you could imagine." He said out loud.

"You can hear my thoughts?" I asked shocked. Mard Geer just chuckled then came closer until his mouth was against my ear and whispered...

"You are the key to this whole operation. And on top of that, you are one of Zeref's favorite demons." He then stood up, turned and walked towards the door of the cell. He stopped, turned his head in my direction and grinned, "And maybe mine too." With that, he was gone.

Mavis' P.O.V.

"You can't hide it from them forever you know." I turned around and saw Zeref, he was grinning.

 "He and (Y/n) are both demons, the strongest I've ever created, you must accept that there is nothing you can do about it."

I clenched my fists. "I'll find a way."

"I cannot see nor hear you, but I can tell you're upset." You could practically hear him grinning.

'I'll find a way to protect them.'

Your P.O.V.

Mard Geer left about 5 minutes ago, he left me in total shock.

'Zeref's favorite demon...' I thought. 

---flashback---

"And maybe mine too."

---End Flashback---

"WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT EVEN MEAN!?"

"(Y/n)-chan?" I heard a familiar voice say. "Is that you?"

"Lisana?" I questioned.

"(Y/n)! It is you!"

"Yeah, how did you get here?" I asked

"I'd rather not talk about it," she answered. "How about you?"

I thought about Mard Geer and what he said to me.

'The second thing we are missing is... you... Demon of the night...  You are the key to this operation... Zeref's favorite demon... And maybe mine too...'

"(Y/n)-chan? Are you okay!?"

I shook those thoughts out of my head.

"Y-yeah, just thinking is all."

"Okay." Lisana kept talking, but I was still thinking about Mard Geer and what he had said.

'What if I really am a demon?'