Strange Encounter

A/n- So, because I'm a really lazy person and stuff I'm just gonna skip the whole celestial spirit party and second origin, cause, yeah, also, Sting is gonna be in this chapter, and I really just wanted to get to that instead of putting useless things like reader-Chan getting second origin so, yeah, enjoy!

Your P.O.V.

We all walked back to the guild. Everyone was in pain except for me, Erza, and the exceeds. Getting second origin must of hurt for the others, but I didn't feel a thing.

"Hey, why aren't (y/n) and Erza in pain?" I heard Natsu asked gray.

"I bet they already had it." Gray replied.

"Wouldn't surprise me one bit." Lucy sighed.

"It's cause they're monsters!" Natsu whisper yelled.

"Oh will you three just shut up?" I complained.

"Aye!" Happy agreed.

We walked up to the guild doors and Natsu kicked them open. "IM BACK!!! DID YA MISS ME!?"

"Oh, Natsu-nii!" Romeo looked up from what he was doing. "And (Y/n)-nee too!"

"Hey Romeo!" I waved and sat down next to him. As I did this, Master Makarov came out.

"It seems you all have trained hard these past three months." He stated.

"I wouldn't say that." Lucy sweatdropped.

"It's time to announce the GMG team!" He declared with a smile. I crossed my fingers. 'Please please please let it be me.

"(Y/n)!"

"ALRIGHT!" I pumped my fist in the air.

"Erza!" She nodded and smiled.

"Natsu!" He cracked his knuckles with a big smirk on his face.

"Gray!" He stripped.

"And Wendy!" She looked completely shocked.

"Lucy as a reserve member! Now pack! We leave tonight!"

We were all cheering about getting to participate in the GMG except for Wendy, she was begging master to giver her spot to someone else.

"Maybe Laxus or Gajeel would be better suited for this position. Juvia? Can someone contact Gildarts possibly?"

"Hey Luce!" I threw my arm over Lucy's shoulder. "This is gonna be fun isn't it!"

"Easy for you to say miss 'I get everything!'" she moved my arm off of her in a grumpy manner.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I crossed my arms completely shocked with her attitude.

"Oh like you don't know!" She snapped.

"No, I don't! Please! Enlighten me!"

"Well you get an actual spot in the GMG instead of being a reserve member. Also, you get Natsu! Which is totally unfair because I was on his team first! The two of you hated each other an-"

"Is that what this is about? A boy!? Jeez I never knew you were so lame Lucy!" I shot at her.

"Whatever. Don't talk to me." With that she left the guild.

"pshhhh! Why would I wanna!?" Then I left the guild also. 'I can't wait to win the first match I'm in so I can rub it in her face.

---------------le time skip---------------

Your P.O.V.

"WOW!" I exclaimed. "Crocus is so beautiful!"

"Yeah it is!" Natsu grabbed my hand causing me to blush. "Wanna go explore?" He looked at me with his signature smirk.