Hey Sting

Sting's P.O.V.

"(Y/N)!!!!!" I shouted and started to run onto the field but Rogue stopped me. "What the hell Rogue?"

"You can't go down there." He said plainly. "Actually, you can't show any affection for her in front of our guild, especially master. You're just lucky we are the only ones up here at the moment."

"But (Y/n) is hurt!" I argued, "I've gotta go help he-"

"STING!" Rogue snapped. "If master hears that you have feelings for this girl he will do much worse, so please, just don't, for her sake." It looked like Rogue was about to cry. It must be hard for him to see her like this, after all, she is the closest thing to family he has left.

"Yeah, okay..." I mumbled. Rogue let go of my arm and muttered an inaudible 'thank you.' Well, almost inaudible.

Natsu's P.O.V.

I ran to the infirmary as fast as I could. When I got there (Y/n) was already laid in a bed with Wendy healing her while Porlyusica tended to Laxus.

"(Y/n)" I whispered as I carefully made my way over to her.

"Oh, Natsu-san." Wendy said as she stopped using her magic to take a break.

"How is she?" I asked and sat down next to her. I took one of her hands i mine and stared at her swollen face. Angry doesn't even begin to describe how I feel right now.

"She's beat up pretty bad but she'll live." Wendy replied and looked at me sympathetically. "You love her, don't you, Natsu-san?" I closed my eyes and chuckled softly as I opened them.

"Is it that obvious?" Wendy just laughed and nodded slightly.

Then suddenly. "IS SHE OKAY?" Gray screamed as he came charging in.

"LAXUS WHO MUST I PUNISH FOR THIS CRIME!?" Erza followed

"WILL YOU TWO BE QUIET PLEASE!" Porlyusica yelled and the two instantly shut their mouths.

"S-sorry..." Gray mumbled as his clothes magically disappeared.

"My deepest apologies." Erza bowed. "It will not happen again."

There was an awkward moment of silence then someone grumbled, "Gray put on some clothes, your nakedness is hurting my eyes..." It sounded like (Y/n).

"You're awake already?" Porlyusica sounded surprised. I looked down and saw that (Y/n) was attempting to sit up.

"(Y/n)-san please lay back down!" Wendy said as she frantically waved her arms around. "You're wounds are no where near healed. In other words, you are in no condition to do anything but lay down and rest!"

Your P.O.V.

"I'm fine Wendy, really." I said as I used Natsu's arm to pull myself to an upright position. "Besides, Sting is probably worried sick so I should go tell him I'm alright." With support from Natsu, I carefully swung my legs over the edge of the bed.

"(Y/n) I agree with Wendy on this one." Natsu said.

"Yeah, you should really stay in bed." Gray added.

"You're not going anywhere." Laxus stated sternly.

"Oh yeah?" I snapped. "Watch me!" I let go of Natsu's arm and dangled my feet above the floor for a minute. Then I pushed myself off the bed. As soon as my feet made contact with the floor my legs turned into jelly and I fell. I screeched in pain as my body made hit the ground. Natsu quickly, and gently, hoisted me back onto the bed. "I'm gonna keep doing that until I see Sting!" I threatened as Natsu and Gray tried to get me to lay back down.

Laxus rubbed the bridge of his nose and let out a low growl. "Will someone PLEASE go get that blond bastard?"

"If that is what (Y/n) wishes." Erza began, "Then I will gladly oblige." And with that she went in search of Sting.

"And guys..." I looked at Natsu, Gray, Laxus, and Wendy all in turn, Natsu and Laxus especially. "I want to talk to him in private." They all gave me a blank expression. "MEANING ALONE!"

"No way in hell!" Natsu shouted.

"I agree with hot head over here." Laxus added.

"Gray help me out over here." I pleaded.

"Guys let her do whatever she wants." Gray added.

"STAY OUTTA THIS GRAY!!!!!" The other two boys yelled in unison. And, with one united punch from the two, Gray was no longer in the room.

Sting's P.O.V.

"Oi! Lady what do you think you're doing!?" I yelled as a random redhead grabbed my ear and pulled me away from Rogue in the middle of our conversation.

"She wants to see you." Was the only response that I got.

"Wait... what?" I shouted as I was thrown in front of a door. "Who wants to see me?"

The lady smiled at me. "(Y/n) does." My eyes widened.

"S-she's okay?" The redhead who I now recognize as Erza nodded.

"You're special to her Sting."

My lips formed a small smile. "And she's special to me." I opened the door and when I did I was greeted by a snarling Laxus and Natsu, Gray, and an apologetic girl with blue hair. Plus two cats. As soon as they passed I saw a smiling (Y/n) sitting in a bed with bandages on her.

"Hey, Sting."

A/n- Hey guys! Can I just tell you that I found my Google folder with all my pre-written chapters? I'm so happy. More updates for you! I'm so lazy haha. Anyway, here you go. Sorry, it sucks but at least its something right? Today's special guest is... Uh...

Me: *Sweatdrops*

Cana: *Surrounded by beer barrels* Thanks for reading and don't forget to <3 fairy tail, by Minna! *Hic*