Eavesdropping

Your P.O.V.

"Hey, Sting!" I smiled. "How are y-" Before I could finish what I was saying I was tackled by a blond fuzzball. "Sting..." I gasped at the pain. But he just hugged me tighter. "Sting... it... it hurts..." He immediately let go and hung his head.

"S-sorry, I was just so worried about you." He gently took my hand in his and kissed it. I giggled slightly then pressed my forehead against his.

"I'm fine."

"(Y/n)..." Sting mumbled and touched his nose to mine. "I love you." I smiled and pecked him on the lips.

"I love you too... Sting." Sting quickly lifted his head, revealing the biggest and goofiest smile I've ever seen.

Natsu's P.O.V.

"(Y/n)..." Sting mumbled. "I love you."

"That bastard..." Laxus said and clenched his fists. "ILL KILL HIM!"

(Yes. Gray, Laxus, Erza, Wendy, the Exceeds and Natsu all decided to eavesdrop on (Y/n) and Sting. Porlyusica stayed in the room to tend to Lucy.)

Erza had to hold Laxus back.

"I love you too... Sting." (Y/n) replied. I clenched my fists and my eyes darkened as flames covered my hands. Gray kept me from bursting through the door and killing Sting.

"Really!?" Sting shouted eagerly. "T-then will you go out with me!?" At this, we all stopped whatever we were doing and intently listened to the conversation the two were having. Laxus and I pressed our ears to the door.

"N-no..." (Y/n) replied, a hint of sadness in her voice. "B-because..."

"Because why?" Sting asked, also a little sadly.

"B-because I- I also l-love..." There was a short pause. "I also love Natsu."

When she said this my eyes widened and I smirked. I turned to brag about it to Gray but I saw Laxus glaring at me. He had a dark aura around him and it looked like he wanted to kill me.

"L-laxus...?" I stuttered worriedly.

"I'm... Gonna... KILL YOU!" he shouted and I ran screaming. Even Guildarts was scared of Laxus when it comes to his little sister.

Stings P.O.V.

"KILL YOU!!!" I heard someone yell and then someone else screams. I turned to (Y/n) and she had a sweatdrop.

"Laxus... and Natsu.... those bastards," she mumbled as a dark aura formed around her. "ILL KILL THEM BOTH!!!!"

A/n- Tada!!! Sorry, it's so short, it's kinda a filler chapter. I'm thinking that instead of the special guest at the end I could do an ask the author type thing. what do you think? comment your thoughts. love you all! and don't forget to <3 fairy tail! Bye Minna!