Yoru No Akuma

A/n - I listened to this ^^^ on repeat while I wrote. Listen to it if you want, its a really great song. If you haven't already and you have the opportunity you should watch the video. Its AWESOME. Anyway, happy reading!

Natsus P.O.V.

"AAAHHHH!" Sting yelled as (Y/n) hit him with a powerful attack.

"Sting!" I turned back to face her demonic form, "Damn it, SNAP OUT OF IT ALREADY!"

*meanwhile*

Your P.O.V.

I woke up in a strange place. Everywhere I looked I only saw darkness. The only light in this place was a beam shining directly down on me.

Where am I? What is this I'm feeling?

"SNAP OUT OF IT ALREADY!" I heard a familiar voice call out.

Natsu's voice?

"Natsu! Where are you!?" I looked around frantically, "NATSU!?"

'Don't pay any attention to him' Said a voice I didn't recognize.

"Who's there?"

'He just wants to take you away from me'

"Who are you?"

'He wants to separate us!' The voice began to laugh hysterically.

"SHOW YOURSELF!"

The laughing stopped and a figure emerged from the darkness. As it got closer I realized it was me except... at the same time... it wasn't...

"W-who are you?" I asked timidly.

'Isn't that obvious?' There was a long silence. 'I am the evil in your heart.' The other me disappeared for a moment then reappeared right behind me. 'I am your darkness.' She disappeared again and her voice could be heard from above me. 'I am the shadows of your soul.' She appeared right outside of the beam of light. She continued to talk as she walked towards me. 'I am your despair, your sadness, your torment, your misery, your pain, I am EVERYTHING that is wrong with you.' Now she was right next to me. Her mouth so close to my ear that I could feel her breath on my neck. 'I am the real you. No... I AM you. I am... Yoru no akuma.'

When she said that my breath hitched and my eyes got wide.

"N-no way..." She stepped back revealing the smug grin that resided on her face.

'So you've heard of me. Or should I say... US'

"There's no way.... that's..." I clenched my fists as my head went towards the ground. My bangs covered most of my face and my eyes darkened.

'The sooner you accept it, the sooner we can reviv-'

"THERE'S NO WAY I AM THE DEMON OF THE NIGHT!"

'Oh, but you are. Just look at your wrist.'

As she said that the words "'yoru no akuma' " slowly began to appear on my wrist.

'Once you fully lose your humanity those words will become jet black. And they will stay there forever.'

"What do you mean by 'Lose my humanity'" She snapped her fingers and then I saw it. I saw a demonic version of me and, at my feet, lay an unconscious Sting.

"St-sting?"

"(Y/N)! SNAP OUT OF IT DAMMIT!"

I looked away from Sting to see a bruised Natsu with a flaming fist heading straight towards the demonic version of me. Just then, the images disappeared.

"W-what was that?" I asked the 'Other me'

'That is whats going on right now. In the real world.'

"What do you mean by the REAL world?" Her lips formed a thin line, then she grinned.

'This is the realm between humans and demons. Welcome too abaddon!' She smiled widely and spread her arms out. As she did that I saw many demons of different shapes and sizes. 'Welcome home,' They all bowed low, then the 'Other me' (Or whatever) lifted her head with the most devilish smirk I've ever seen, 'your majesty.'

A/n- I think I might have confused myself with this chapter O.O