Mr. Dreyer Part 2

"If it means hurtin' you... SHE DEFINITELY WILL!"

A/n- I'm really tired and don't really feel like writing right now but since I love you guys I'm going to get over it and write for you. I'm comfortable on my bed, My laptop is plugged in, I've got my puggle and my grapes, LETS DO THIS!!!! *epic music plays and fingers are floating an inch above the keyboard. ---ten seconds later--- banging head on wall* "I don't know what to do!!!!!!!" Anyway, happy reading!

Laxus' P.O.V.

I punched master Ivan only to hear (Y/n) scream. I turned around to see that the hair wrapped around her was on fire. I quickly took out the girl who it belonged to. I caught (Y/n) before she fell. Then I gently laid her now unconscious body on the ground.

"It'll be okay (Y/n)..." I whispered, "Just hang on."

Natsu's P.O.V.

"Hey have any of you guys seem (Y/n)" I asked no one in particular.

"No." Erza replied, "Gray, what about you?" He just shook his head.

"I wonder where she went..." Gray began, "Maybe we should go look for he-" He was cut of by Macao.

"NATSU! ERZA! GRAY!" He came running over to us.

"Macao?" Erza asked, a little shocked. "What are you doing her-" She was cut off.

"It's ROMEO! HE'S GONE MISSING!"

"That's strange," Gray said

"Indeed..." Erza added.

"Think the disappearances are con-" This time I cut Gray off. ( Nobody is allowed to finish their sentences in this chapter apparently. XD)

"Shut up," I said plainly.

"You wanna go flame brain?"

"I said shut up." I said again, this time I sounded angry, "I hear something."

"What do you hear?" Erza whispered.

"It sounds like..." I paused for a second to try and figure it out."It sounds like muffled yells!" I sprinted off towards the source of the sound.

Erza's P.O.V.

"Gray," I said. "Let's follow him."

"Right," he responded and the two of us took off running after the fire mage. When he stopped we were standing in front of a closet. Natsu opened the door only to reveal a tied up Romeo.

"Romeo?" Natsu questioned as he pulled the cloth from the boy's mouth. "What happ-"

"THEY TOOK (Y/N)-NEE!!!" Romeo interrupted.

Natsu's P.O.V.

"THEY TOOK (Y/N)-NEE!!!" Romeo interrupted me.

"What do you mean?" I asked, a little shocked.

"RAVENTAILTOOKHERWHENSHEWASCOMINGTOHELPLU-"

"Slow down kiddo!" Gray said as he put his hand over Romeo's mouth.

"Start from the beginning," Erza said. "But slower this time."

Gray took his hand off of Romeo's mouth.

Romeo's P.O.V.

"It happened after Lucy was beaten by Minerva," I explained.

----Flashback-----

"LUCY!!!!" Natsu and Gray shouted as they ran onto the field and caught Lucy.

I looked at the booth that team A was at. Erza began to maker her way to the field. (Y/n) started to follow but she fell to the ground. I ran over to her to see what was wrong. When I got there I saw the Raven Tail team. One of them was carrying a now unconscious (Y/n).

"LET GO OF (Y/N)-NEE!!!!" I warned. "Or else!" I summoned my fire to my hands.

-----End flashback-----

"The last thing I heard was "Sand rebellion." Then I blacked out. When I woke up I was in a closet, tied up." I finished.

I looked at the others. Erza and Gray were shocked, but Natsu... Natsu was pissed.

"Natsu-nee?" As soon as I said that Natsu ran off.

Natsu's P.O.V.

When I heard what happened I immediately ran to our booth. My plan was to yell to Laxus that (Y/n) was captured by Raven Tail. He would be able to get her location out of Alexie. But when I got there I saw something strange, my jaw dropped.

"Natsu!" Erza called. "Why did you run off like th- Oh my gosh."

"Whats going on," Gray asked.

Laxus and Alexie disappeared. But then Laxus reappeared, the whole Raven Tail team was defeated around him and, instead of Alexie, master Ivan was there. But that's not what caught my attention. Laxus was holding something, or rather someone. He was holding a severely beaten (Y/n).

A/n- TADA!!!!! Sorry, its short. But at least I'm writing again? Yeah... And I know, lately, all my chapters have been really bad or non-existent. IVE LOST MY INSPIRATION :'( Anyway, here's Gra- uh... Gray?

Gray: You wanna go flame brain!?

Natsu: BRING IT ON STRIPPER!!!!!!

Me: *Sweatdrops* idiots

Natsu and Gray: WHAT DID YA SAY ABI!?

Me: I SAID YOU'RE BOTH IDIOTS!!!!!! Don't forget to <3 fairy tail. Bye Minna! NATSU AND GRAY YOU WILL BOTH DIE

Boys: *runs away*

Me: GET BACK HERE!!!