Over My Dead Body

Your P.O.V.

"WHERE IS HE!!??" I yelled. I was walking around a village looking for Natsu. Everyone must think I'm mental or something for just screaming. But I promise it's out of frustration, I'm perfectly sane. I was about to continue my search when... I heard something. It sounded like... Explosions? Gotta be Natsu. I took off in the direction of the sound.

Natsu's P.O.V.

"I am Jackal and I killed the magic council!" I stared at the man in shock. "AHAHAHHAHAHAHA- oof!" Something, or rather someone, ran into the man as he laughed and they both fell off the ledge. As I looked at the person I realized... it was (Y/n)! She fell off the ledge dragging Jackal with her.

"(Y/n)!?" I called and she looked at me smiling.

"Hey, Nat-"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!? YOU SHOULD BE RESTING!" She just rolled her eyes.

"I came to help you!"

Jackals P.O.V.

'This girl...' Said a voice in my head... Mard Greer... 'I need her. Bring her to me.'

'Okay, why?'

'That's not important. However, I know you will not be able to take all these fairies down."

'What!? of course can!'

'Shut up! All I need you to do is touch her once, no explosions, I need her body intact.'

'What will touching her do?'

'It doesn't matter, I'm sending someone to retrieve her now.'

'Fine.'

Your P.O.V.

It looked like the man was having a conversation with himself. Freak.

"You!" he said, pointing at me with a smirk. "Are coming with me!" Then he launched himself at me. I closed my eyes, awaiting whatever was coming. But nothing ever came. I opened my eyes to see that Natsu had pushed him back.

"The only way you're gettin' to her." He cracked his knuckles, "Is over my dead body!"