(Y/n) vs Natsu part two

My hair flew up and shadows surrounded me as flames covered Natsu.

"Fire dragon's talon!" Natsu came at me, but I was ready for him.

"SHADOW GODS BLOCKADE!" A wall made of shadows appeared in front of Natsu and he face planted.

"AWW, NO FAIR!"

"Shadow God's rage!" Shadows came from behind me and hit Natsu however, it only knocked him back a little bit. Natsu smirked.

"That trick won't work on me anymore. FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST!" He hit me square in the stomach and I went flying back into a wall, breaking a table of two along the way."

"Shadow Gods armor..." Everything turned black and my eyes turned crimson red. I formed a ball of shadows in my hands. With each passing second, the ball got bigger, and bigger, and bigger. "Shadow sphere!" I outstretched my arms in Natsu's direction. A beam of shadows emerged from the ball hitting Natsu in the chest and pushing him against the wall.

"AHHHH!" He screamed as the shadows continued to hit him. After about 15 seconds, the ball itself left my hands and hit Natsu. there was a slight explosion. I waited for a minute and Natsu never emerged from the dust.

"Well, at least you tri-"

"I'm not done yet!" I turned around only to be met with a fist of fire in my face.

"Things just got interesting!" I laughed.

Natsu and I continued to fight until...

"BIG NEWS EVERYONE!!!" Jet and Droy yelled as they burst through the doors. "TARTARUS HAS KILLED THE MAGIC COUNCIL!!!"

"What?" I asked, releasing my magic causing Natsu to fall on his face. Hence my shadows were holding him upside down by his leg.

"Here look!" Jet handed me the newspaper and I read it carefully.

"Council members dead..." I read out loud. "No survivors... Mass murder... Suspected to be... Tartarus!? I've heard of them before but... where?"

"They are a member of the Baram alliance." Mirajane reminded.

"No no that's not it." I looked back at the newspaper and read a different part. "Demon like powers..." I handed the newspaper to master Makarov while I thought. 'Tartarus... Demon like powers... Which means demons... Where do demons come from...'

"ZEREF!" I shouted and everyone stared at me. I started getting images in my head so rapidly it hurt. I grabbed my head and winced. That's when everything went black.