It's Over Gray

(I should have mentioned this earlier but you are an S-class wizard, you and Erza basically tied one year so master made the two of you S-class wizards at the same time. okay, enjoy)

Your P.O.V.

"WE'RE BACK EVERYONE!" We all cheered as we stood in the door way of the Fairy Tail guild hall. Well... more like the Fairy Tail shack I guess.

"N-no way..." Romeo started crying.

"Yo! Romeo!" Natsu said patting him on the head. "You've grown up."

"N-n-Natsu-nii... (Y-y/n)-nee..." he stuttered. "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" He was now bawling as he tackled me and Natsu.

"R-Romeo!" I screamed, "YOU MADE ME TOUCH THE PYRO!"

"PYRO!? WHO'RE YOU CALLING PYRO SHRIMP!"

"YOU THAT'S WHO FLAMEBRAIN!"

"IDIOT!"

"LOSER!"

"THAT'S IT! FIGHT ME (Y/N)!"

"WITH PLEASURE!"

"Now now, that's enough you two." Erza said calmly stepping between us.

"BUT SH-" Natsu started but Erza glared at him.

"Y-yes ma'am..."

"Good, Now apologize."

"S-sorry (y/n)..." Natsu had a hint of pink on his cheeks. And he seemed flustered. But not just because Erza got on to him. Wait... WHY DO I CARE!?

"Same for you (Y/n)." Erza said, "Apologize to the poor idiot."

"Tsk." I said crossing my arms and looking away from her. "I don't take orders from you Titania."

"What was that?"

"I SAID I AIN'T LISTENING TO YA!!!" I punched her in the face and sent her flying across the guild hall. By now all side conversations had stopped and everyone stared at me gasping.

"Oh..." she said with a dark aura around her as she stood from the rubble of a table. Her hair covered one of her eyes as she then re-quipped into her heavens wheel armor. "Lets take this outside shall we?"

I cracked my knuckles, a dark aura formed around me as well. My hair flew up as shadow magic swirled at my feet. Now everyone was trembling in fear because two of fairy tails most powerful female wizards were about to show down. "We shall." I smirked

"This... isn't it..." one of the guys that Natsu knocked unconscious said. Erza and I stopped momentarily to see what was going on.  "Twilight Orge... will have their revenge..." with that him and his comrades ran out of the guild.

"Whatever." I mumbled, "Lets continue, Titania."

"Agreed."

"Not now you two." Master said.

"AWWWWWW BUT GRAMPS!" I whined

"(Y/n), enough!"

"Yes master..." I mumbled. Pouting because I haven't had a good fight in... well... 7 years.

"As you wish master." Erza said as she requipped back into her normal attire.

"Come Erza, Mirajane, and (Y/n), we have business to attend to." Master said as he walked out the door.

"What business could master have that he would need the help From three monsters?" Natsu asked

Erza turned and glared at him causing him and Happy to shut up and tremble in fear.