Headaches and What Ifs...

I woke up with a slight headache. I looked around only to realize that I was in the infirmary along with Laxus, Freed, Bickslow, Evergreen, Yajima-san, and Porlyusica.

"W-what happened?" I asked as I sat up and rubbed my head.

"Oh, you're awake?" Porlyusica looked at me. I just nodded. "You've been unconscious for about two days." She said as she went back to tending to the others.

"Two days!?" I asked, shocked.

"Mhmm, as to what happened." She put down whatever she was holding and looked me directly in the eyes with dead seriousness, "You passed out as soon as the name 'Zeref' was mentioned." Just the mention of his name now made my head hurt more. But I refused to let it show.

"R-really? T-that's weird." Porlyusica's facial expression went from seriousness to disbelief. "Where is everyone? And why are Laxus and the others here?" Porlyusica explained everything to me. I frowned.

Porlyusica's P.O.V.

I explained what happened to (Y/n) and she frowned.

"Makarov and I agreed, however, then when you wake up you should stay here and heal before yo-" Swish... I turned around to see the bed empty and (Y/n) gone. *Sigh* "That girl is so much like Makarov..." I slightly smiled to myself and then frowned. I was deep in thought about what could happen to her... But one thought stuck in my mind more than all the others...

'What if she gets too close to Zeref?'