She's Right Here

Your P.O.V.

*blink blink*

"Huh?" Sting stared at me wide-eyed. "You mean Natsu? What do you want with him? I thought we were talking about E.N.D."

I scowled.

"Just tell me where he is." I smiled and made the sweetest face I could. "Please."

"Why would I wanna do that?" Sting crossed his arms and stared at me. "You're not really (Y/n)."

My smile faded into a scowl and I launched my hand at his neck. "You will tell me where salamander is." I tightened my grip on his neck. "Or else."

Sting continued to silently stare at me so I slid him up the wall by his neck. Never once loosening my grip. Only tightening. "Tell. Me."

He eventually began to struggle, his lungs begging for air. He began clawing at my hand. A pathetic attempt to free himself. I could tell he was losing consciousness. That's when I felt a pulsing sensation throughout my body. My eyes widened and began changing from the demonic red to their normal (e/c) shade. I released sting and he tumbled to the ground, coughing and inhaling as much oxygen as he could. I slowly backed up a few steps before my head began to pound and I felt an intense pain all throughout my body. I grabbed my head and began to scream.

Stings P.O.V.

(Y/n) lifted me up off the ground by my neck cutting off most air from my lungs. However I could still breathe, barley, but still breathing nonetheless. She asked once more where Natsu was and I gave her a cold stare. She tightened her grip and suddenly I could no longer breath. My lungs began to burn and I clawed at her hand attempting to free myself. Just as my vision began to blur I saw (Y/n)s eyes change back and forth between the demonic red and the enchanting (e/c) that I love. She released her grip and I fell to the ground, coughing and gasping for air. She backed up, grabbed her head, and began to scream. A scream full of pain. Just as I got up to go help her she collapsed. Some of her demon features began to disappear, but she still didn't look like herself. He hair was still jet black, one eye blood red and the other (e/n). The words yoru no Akuma still on her arm in a dark grey, almost black, color.

"(Y-y/n)." I mumbled, my voice was hoarse. and shakily stood up and made my way towards her.

The room suddenly became dark. I couldn't see a thing. Then I heard a *click.* the room wasn't dark anymore, but something wasn't right. (Y/n) was missing.

"(Y/N)!?!?" I called out, "Damnit! Where did she go!?"

"She's right here."

I turned around and saw a man with black hair and, limp in his arms, was (Y/n)