I Remember

Your P.O.V.

"Rogue..." I mumbled, "H-hes my... my brother? B-but then what about Laxus?"

I looked at Sting with eyes clouded with tears of confusion and pain. Sting just seemed shocked.

"Y-you remember?" He said in a shaky voice.

"S-sting..." I said as tears formed in my eyes. "I'm so sorry." I got up and gave him a quick hug. "Be safe," I whispered before running off, as fast as my legs could carry me.

"(Y/N) WAIT!!!" Sting called after me, worry etched in his voice. "It's DANGEROUS!!!"

A single tear escaped my eyes. 'I'm sorry... Sting...'

-Flashback-

"Don't worry Sting." I said as I turned around and smiled at a frightened Sting, "I'll protect you." I felt the creature's claws dig into my stomach before I went flying. It was the worst pain I have ever felt but I didn't care, this will make Sting fight back. This will show him that he can be, will be, and is strong. I was about to let darkness consume me when I heard Sting call upon his magic.

"HOLY RAY!" He yelled and then I felt as if I was being lifted off the ground slightly. I opened my eyes and saw Sting with tear-stained cheeks.

"Don't cry." I reached up and wiped his tears away.

"(Y/n)!? Why did you do that!?" He croaked. I just smiled lightly.

"You looked so scared."

"You can't die on me (Y/n)..." He mumbled

"Sting..."

"YOU CANT!!!! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU IF YOU DIE!!!!!!" My smiled faded and Sting began to sob.

"Sting, promise me something."

"Anything... I'll do anything as long as you're with me!"

"Promise me... you'll... stay alive."

"(Y/n) I need yo-"

"STING PROMI- promise me!" I couldn't yell, it hurt.

"I promise." He sobbed. I smiled once again and wiped a tear from his face.

"Thank you..." I mumbled before darkness consumed me forever.

-end flashback-

'Then how am I alive?'

Rogue's P.O.V.

The dragon said something about having orders to keep me alive and how all of this is my doing, but I refuse to believe him. He's just trying to get in my head.

"STOP IT! STOP IT NOW!!!" I closed my eyes tight and put my hands over my ears. Then my head hurt in the way it did when I first heard (Y/n)'s name on day one of the Grand Magic games. That can only mean one thing...

"She remembers..." My eyes widened and I could feel tears forming behind my eyelids.

"ROGUE!!!" I turned around only to see (Y/n) running at me with tears in her eyes as well.

"(Y/n)?" I questioned. She stopped right in front of me. "What are you doing here?"

"I remember." She said. "I remember everything. You, Sting, how I... How I died."

"Y-you do?" I asked. I didn't want to tell her that I already knew that she remembered.

"You're my brother... aren't you?"

"Y-yeah..." I mumbled.

"How come you never told me before now?"

"He told us not too..." I said as quietly as I could. But she still heard me.

"What? Who?" She asked frantically "And how am I alive? And where did I get this magic from? Rogue I need you to answer these questions please!"

Before I could say anything else I heard Sting yelling.

"ROGUE!!! (Y/N)!!!" (Y/n) and I turned around only to see Sting running towards us, frantically waving his arms.

"Sting?" (Y/n) questioned. "Did you defeat the dragon?"

Sting laughed awkwardly. "Not exactly." He laughed and scratched the back of his head. As he said that a dragon came charging towards us.

"GET BACK HERE YOU HUMAN!!!"

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING!?" I yelled furiously.

Your P.O.V.

Sting came skidding to a stop by Rogue and I. "I realized that we work better as a team so..." Sting gave us his signature smirk. "Let's beat these dragons together. Partner." Rogue chuckled.

"Right."

"White drive."

"Shadow drive."

"(Y/n)." Sting said in a serious tone.

"Yeah."

"Stay back." I was gonna protest but Sting gave me a 'don't argue or I will murder someone' look.

"Right." Then the twin dragon slayers began to fight the dragon in front of them. But they forgot about the dragon behind them. The dragon began to prepare an attack. I tried shouting warnings to the two but they didn't hear me. The dragon was about to release its breath attack at the two unsuspecting males. There was only one thing I could do...

I jumped in front of it...

A/n- My stupid laptop suddenly decided not to let me get on any websites so it didn't save... SO I HAD TO START OVER!!! 😭 But I did it cause I love you guys. Don't forget to <3 fairy tail! Bye Minna!