(Y/n) VS Natsu

"SHADOW GODS ARMOR!" Magic surged through my body. My clothes turned completely black along with my hair. (Ignore if your hair is already black)

"When you said you weren't holding back you meant it huh?" Gray asked, slight terror in his voice. "But I won't give up that easily! ICE-MAKE GEYSER!"

"Shadow God's shield." A shield made of shadows appeared and blocked the attack. "SHADOW GODS FORTRESS!!!!" A black tower formed from shadows came up from the ground. It had ancient characters written in gold all over it with and it had a golden outline. It almost touched the guilds ceiling. "Dragon guardian!"

"This is new." Someone in the crowd shouted. My bangs covered my eyes and I smirked.

"I have a lot of moves you people haven't even seen nor heard of. You haven't even seen HALF of what I can do."

"You mean-" Someone began to question.

I looked up at Gray and spread out my arms as shadows shot up from every inch of ground that was not being stood on or sat on.

"She's been holding back all these years?" Everyone sweatdropped.

"You still can't scare me," Gray shouted. "Ice-mak-"

"You sure?" I asked as all of the shadows came down quickly and loudly. Then a smallish dragon made of shadows appeared and wrapped itself around the tower and roared loudly. "Because I think I can! GO!" I reached my hand out and the dragon raced forward. Its head pushed Gray into a wall. He grunted in pain. "Let's finish this quickly because everyone is waiting."

"Ice-make..."

"What was that?"

"UNLIMITED!" Many objects made of ice came my way. My shadow dragon raced to get in front of me to block the attacks however, there were so many that the dragon dispersed leaving me wide open.

"SHADOW GODS RAGE!!!" Our attacks hit each other at the same time. Both of us gasping in pain. Now it was just a matter of who could handle the attack better. The smoke cleared and both of us were still standing completely out of breath. It was a tie until... Gray collapsed.

"THE WINNER IS (Y/N)!!!!!!" I weakly raised my fist in the air.

"Of course I won!" I stumbled forward slightly only to feel two strong hands on my waist holding me up.

"Natsu."

"Good job. I knew you'd kick his butt." I smiled.

"The next round will be tomorrow. Rest my children." Master said.

---------------le time skip---------------

"Alright!" I shouted as I entered the fairy tail guild hall, "Who am I fighting today!"

"Good." Erza nodded to herself, "Now that everyone is here we can get started."

"Here are the rankings from yesterdays battles!" Master announced. "The winners were:  Evergreen, Mirajane, Gajeel, Natsu, Laxus, Juvia, Erza,  (Y/n), Max, however, he quit in fear of having to fight Erza." Everyone laughed and Max just rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

"WHO DO I GET TO FIGHT GRAMPS!?" Natsu shouted loudly, "I HOPE ITS LAXUS! OH MAN YOU'RE GOING DOWN!"

"Today's battles are... Laxus vs Evergreen. Mirajane vs Juvia. Gajeel vs Erza. And (Y/n) vs Natsu. BEGIN!"

Everyone began their battles immediately.

"Fire dragons..."

"Shadow Gods..."

"ROAR!"

"VECTOR!"

My shadows, in the shape of an arrow, hit Natsu on his side making him wince slightly but he regained his composure soon after. His fire only hit my arm leaving it burnt and in pain. But that doesn't matter, I've felt worse.

"You've gotten stronger since the last time we fought, Natsu." I complimented as I lightly touched the burns on my arm.

"So have you." Natsu acknowledged. "No holding back right?"

"Right." After I said that my hair flew up as shadows surrounded me. Flames covered Natsu as well.

"Let's DO THIS!" we shouted in unison. Then the real fight started.

a/n- I'm a procrastinator through and through. Literally, I've had an essay due for weeks now and I just started writing it.