A "Date" With Sting

A/n- I think I skipped the key of time arc... Oh well, i don't like that one very much

Your P.O.V.

My eyes fluttered so they are now about half way open. I felt like I was being tossed up and down really hard. I opened my eyes the rest of the way and saw Natsu. He was running somewhere with me in his arms bridal style. It was obvious he was worried about something.

"Natsu what happened?" I asked and immediately regretted talking. My head REALLY hurts.

"(Y/N)!!!" He stopped running all of the sudden causing me to grab onto him so I didn't fall. "Sorry. I'm just so glad you're okay!" Natsu fell to his knees and hugged me.

"Will you please tell me what happened." I asked again as I smiled at his dorkiness.

"You tell me. They announced Sabertooths name and you passed out. Ididn'tknowwhattodosoipickedyouupan-"

"Natsu slow down! Is everyone else okay?"

"um, I don't know..." Natsu rubbed the back of his neck. "As soon as you passed out I freaked and was taking you to the infirmary. And now here we are." He said with a sheepish smile.

"Oh. How long was I out?"

"Um... Almost 2 minutes... I think..."

"Weird... What about the games?" I asked. "Has it started yet? Please don't tell me they stopped because of me..."

"OH YEAH!" Natsu yelled. "They already started. There's this game called hidden going on right now. I really wanted to be in it but i got sidetracked. I think Gray is participating for us and Juvia for the other Fairy Tail team."

"Oh that'll be good... Juvia might be a little distracted."

"Why?"

"Never mind..." I sweat dropped. "Lets just go watch the games."

"Are you sure you're okay?" Natsu put his hand to my forehead.

"I'm fiiine! Now come on!" I grabbed Natsu's hand and pulled him to the balcony we were supposed to be on. "Lets go cheer for our bastard named gray!"

"AND THE WINNER IS SABERTOOTHS RUFUS!!!" The announcers yelled

"Aww man!" I whined, "We missed the first event?"

"Oh hey (y/n)" Erza said. "Better already?"

"Yeah I'm fine. It was ju..." I stopped and crossed my legs.

"Are you okay?"

"Be right back." I walked down the hallway trying to find a bathroom.

--------------- le time skip ----------------

I was walking back to meet my team members when I heard a familiar voice call my name.

"(Y/N)!!! WAIT UP!!!"I turned around to see that blonde boy from yesterday

"Oh, hey Sting." I began, "What's up?"

"Nothing much. I saw you leave and thought I'd see if you're okay."

"Yea I'm fine just had to take care of something..." my voice faded out as I realized he was slowly getting closer to me. His grin turning into a seductive smirk.

"Sting what are you doing?"

"You're really beautiful." He whispered as he pushed me against the wall. " I just can't help myself."

(Kissing scene if you don't like don't read. Please no negative comments)

"W-what?"

He brushed my hair behind my ear before leaning in and pressing his lips against mine.