(Y/n) VS Gray

A/n- Sooooo... I really don't want to write the whole eclipse celestial spirit thing so I am writing this instead. Enjoy!

"Here are the first battles!" Master Makarov announced. "Nab vs Max. Levy vs Evergreen. Mirajane vs Lucy. Gajeel vs Freed. Natsu vs Bickslow. Laxus vs Droy. Erza vs Jet. Juvia vs Laki. (Y/n) vs Gray." I kind of tuned out after hearing my name. "You may begin!"

"FIRE DRAGON ROAR!"

"OPEN, GATE OF THE MAIDEN! VIRGO!"

"SAND REBELLION!"

"SOLID SCRIPT, FIRE!"

"FAIRY MACHINE GUN! LEPRECHAUN!"

"SATAN SOUL!"

"WATER SLICER!"

"IRON DRAGON PILLAR!"

"KNUCKLE PLANT!"

"GO MY BABIES!"

"REQUIP! SOARING ARMOR!"

Many more spells were heard along with the crashing of lightning and slight whimpers of pain. Everyone was fighting already... Except for Gray and I. We just stared at each other. Determination visible in our eyes.

"I won't hold back even though you're a girl," Gray said as he slowly got into a fighting stance.

I smirked devilishly and got into a fighting stance as well. "You took the words right out of my mouth."

"WHY DO YOU HAVE TO INSULT ME!" He was annoyed.

Max P.O.V.

(Play music here... if ya want.)

"HERE I COME!" Nab yelled. "I WON'T HOLD BA-"

"SAND REBELLION!" He was out cold. "C'mon Nab, put up a better fight than that."

"Gomenasai!"

"THE WINNER OF NAB VS MAX IS MAX!"

Jet P.O.V.

"C'mon Erza! You're gonna have to be faster than that!" I called as I continued to run. 'I know I can't beat her so all I have to do is make her tire-"

"REQUIP! HEAVENS WHEEL ARMOR!"

"Aw crap!" Erza was right in front of me. Ten swords surrounded me as well.

"Surrender or face the wrath of my ten swords."

"I surrender!" I yelled helplessly as I put my hands above my head on got on my knees. "I give up, you win, mercy, uncle, anything! just please point your swords in a different direction!"

"Smart choice," Erza said as she requipped back into her normal attire.

"ERZA VS JET! WINNER, ERZA!"

Your P.O.V.

I heard master announcing the winners of a couple of battles. So far the winners include Max, Erza, Mirajane, Laxus, Juvia, and a few others. Gray must have seen that I was distracted because he took the opportunity to attack.

"ICE-MAKE! LANCE!" I didn't have time to react. It was a direct hit to my arm. I yelped in surprise and pain. I grabbed my arm, it was bleeding slightly. "Don't get distracted in the middle of a fight." He closed his eyes and crossed his arms. "Besides, I told you that I wasn't going to hold b" Gray was cut off by my shadows knocking him directly into the wall behind me.

"What was that? Don't get distracted during a fight? You should take your own advice." I said mockingly. Then turned around to face him. "I said I wasn't gonna hold back." I grinned at him and he rolled his eyes.

"Very funny." He teased and got back up ready to fight. "No holding back."

"Hmm." I nodded in agreement.

"Ice make..."

"Shadow Gods..."

"COLD EXCALIBUR!"

"VECTOR!"

As my shadows, in a triangle like shape, raced towards Gray, a giant sword made of ice appeared in his hands. Just in time, he used his sword to block the shadows. Or not

"Shadow manipulation," I whispered so that it was inaudible to Gray.

The shadows, instead of bouncing off of the sword like he planned, wrapped around the weapon.

"What the-" Was all Gray had time to say before the sword was ripped out of his hand by an unknown force. Well, unknown to him, anyway. His sword came directly into my hands. "What the hell is this?"

"This, my friend," I said while turning the shadow ice sword in my hand. "Is shadow manipulation. Anything that my shadows wrap around can be manipulated by me."

"I don't think that's fair," Gray smirked as he for prepared to send another attack my way.

"Neither is creating whatever you think of to take me down." I grinned getting back into my fighting stance.

"Ice-make seven strike dance!" Ice appeared on Gray's forearm and he spun. Hitting me almost everytime. I was slightly cut and bruised. But that was nothing compared to what I was going to do to Gray. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to hurt him but, I just get so into battles. "How did ya like that (Y/n)? Ice-make lance!" I stepped to the side just in time for the ice to go right past me. Gray grunted. "Damn..."

"If you want to play that way," I said, a black glow coming from under my feet. My hair was flying in all directions and my eyes were slightly red. I gathered up as much magic energy around me as I could. You could feel the magic a mile away there was so much. But Gray, however, didn't even flinch. People who had finished their battles began to surround us. "Let's play it that way."

"Are you trying to scare me?" He mocked. "Cause it's not work-"

"SHADOW GODS ARMOR!" When I said that his eyes got wide. My clothing turned black along with my hair. (Ignore if you already have black hair.) And my eyes were a crimson red. By now I was smirking like a madman. "Let's dance Gray."

A/n- sorry, I'm terrible at writing battle scenes.... yeah... to me the music takes away from my crappy writing so... yeah. Lol, anyway, I hope you enjoyed this! Don't forget to <3 fairy tail! Bye Minna!