A Day at the Beach Part 2

Natsu's P.O.V.

The guys and I all went to eat some dinner, the girls said they just wanted to chill and hang out together. Especially (Y/N). Man I still feel bad... But when we came back the sight was just awful. All the girls were drunk. Even Carla. Wait... If everyone is drunk then that means... Oh no...

"Alright! Who let the girls drink all the booze!?" Gray yelled

"Gray! Erza growled. "Come drink with us. And get us a refill while you're at it!"

"There's no way I'm adding to your intake!" Erza threw a bottle at him and I laughed.

"HAHA! TAKE THAT YOU ICE PRINCESS" As I was laughing at Gray I heard laughing. It was familiar. I looked around and saw (y/n) and Lucy were chugging down bottle after bottle of booze.

"Um G-Gray?" I looked towards the ice mage. "What happens when (y/n) has booze?"

"Hehe, you're screwed flame brain." As he said that a drunk Juvia pulled him on the ground telling him to drink with her.

"Fine, if you won't drink WITH Juvia you might as well just drink Juvia!"

"AHHH! SOMEONE HELP ME!!!"

"No I think you're screwed!" I smirked.

"Natssssuuuuuu! Say ahhhh!" I looked over and noticed Lucy trying to feed me an egg roll.

"THAT DOESN'T SUIT YOUR CHARACTER!" I yelled. She immediately began pouting in a corner.

"Natsu... Are you mad at me?"

"What? No."

"Then make me purr!" She pointed to her chin with a creepy smile. I crouched down and scratched her chin and she meowed. It was really weird.

"Oi! Natsu! Quit playing with that tramp!" I turned around to see a very drunk (y/n) walking towards me. She kept bumping into walls and hiccupping. 'Laxus is gonna kill me.'

She came up to me and jumped up on me as she wrapped her legs around my waist. She grabbed my scarf and pulled my face close to hers.

"You're mine." She whispered seductively and gently kissed my lips. I blushed. And pushed her off and back onto the ground.

"Look, (y/n), you're drunk. You don't know what yo-" I started.

"NATSU MAKE OUT WITH ME!" She yelled and I blushed bright red.

"N-no... You need to go to bed an-" I was interrupted when a shirt hit me in the face.

"Jerk!" She whined. Only now did I realize it was (Y/N)'s shirt that hit me. All the guys blushed. I tried to get her shirt back on her but she kept hitting me as Levy drunkenly laughed at the whole ordeal.

"GRAY WHY DID YOU TEACH (Y/N) TO STRIP!?"I yelled.

"EVERYONE KNOWS HOW TO TAKE THEIR CLOTHES OFF IDIOT!!" He yelled back.

"Fine then." (Y/n) said crossing her arms. "If you can't make out with me then Gray will have to do." She walked over and grabbed Gray's shirt collar and kissed him on the lips. What pissed me off was that he kissed her back and it turned into a make out session.

"Give me back my Gray-sama!" Juvia cried

"He was mine first!" (Y/n) yelled back. "And if I remember correctly you're the reason we aren't together anymore! Not that I care. But still!" The two began to fight.

"Be quiet you two!" Erza yelled and Levy laughed. "What's so funny book worm?"

"Don't be mean to me Erzy!" Levy whined. 'Erzy?'