Salamander

A/N - Kay so I work at Starbucks right? And there is only one person there I don't like... The day shift manager. He literally handed me a sharpie and told me to write dats on the gallons of milk. Like bro... what the actual frick? I'm still mad about it. Anyways, happy reading.

Natsus P.O.V.

When I opened my eyes I felt dizzy and weird. I could barely see, as everything was dark and blurry, and it was hard to move. I tried to recall what happened but my mind was fuzzy. Everything was a blur. I tried moving one more time but it didn't work. 'One more time' I thought. I tried again and grunted in pain, but then I heard a voice.

"Shh, shh, it'll be okay, you're fine."

It was obviously a girl. She started to cry.

"I'm so... so sorry..."

A cold cloth was placed on my forehead, and a small, soft hand caressed my cheek.

"This... this is... this is all my fault!"

The woman collapsed on my chest and began to sob. I stiffened and groaned. She immediately sat up.

As she sat up I caught a whiff of her scent. 'Where do I know this scent from?'

"Sorry..." she mumbled, "I swear, ill make things right. I'll save you Natsu, you, Sting, and fairy tail."

My eyesight came into focus just as the girl stood up. She smiled down at me once before turning and leaving. She closed the door before I could say anything. But I then realized where I knew the scent from.

"(Y/n)...?"

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"AHHH!!!" Came a cry from Sting. I sat and watched as Mard Greer beat the blonde dragon slayer attempting to get information out of him. I couldn't jump in to save him. My body wasn't listening to me.

"TELL ME!" He screamed after kicking him again, "WHERE IS E.N.D?!"

"I don't know." Sting grunted, "I already told you that."

"I'm giving you one more chance."

"I. Don't. Know."

Mard Greer raised his hand to send another magic attack when I intervened. Well... my demon self-did.

"Stop."

Both males turned to me. Mard Greer smirked while Sting frowned, his eyes showing a mixture of fear, worry, and regret.

"What is it, my love?" Mard Greer asked, never moving his hand.

"I'll handle this." Mard Greer smirked even more before dropping his hand and stepping aside. As I walked past him he bowed. We made eye contact before he stood.

"I trust you to handle this then." He went and took my spot (his throne) and crossed his legs looking at Sting and me with the utmost interest. I turned away from him and slowly walked towards Sting. My magic power rising with each step I took. Stings eyes were completely taken over by fear and he backed away from me until he hit a wall and was trapped. Once I was close enough to him I crouched down in front of him.

"I believe you," I said.

"...what..?" Sting looked and sounded confused.

"I believe that you do not know where E.N.D. is, but tell me this." I learned in so that my mouth was right by his ear. I slowly released some of my magic energy so that the surrounding area became enveloped in shadows. The room had a dark and evil aroma. I reached my hand up and caressed his cheek. "Where is the one they call salamander?"