Her Life is in My Hands

I groaned as I sat up in my cell. It seems like it has been days since I was kidnapped. My body is sore and my stomach is complaining to me for food. The only way they would give me food is if I were to join them, and we all know that's not gonna happen.

"Ugh!" I yelled in frustration, "CAN'T YOU JUST SHUT UP!" Good thing no one was around to hear me telling my stomach to shut up.

"(Y/n)?" I heard a familiar voice.

"S-sting?"

"(Y/N)!" As he said that I immediately saw said dragon slayer emerge from the shadows in the same cell as me, unscathed and no handcuffs.

"Sting?" I asked shocked, "What are you doing here!? Are you a prisoner? What happened? Is everyone safe? How did you get here? What's going on? Oh God, I missed you."

He just chuckled with a big cheesy grin on his face. Then his expression changed to one of worry, completely ignoring my questions he said, "Wendy-san said you were kidnapped. I got worried. Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah." I mumbled. and looked down slightly.

"No, you're not," Sting said, his voice stern. I kept quiet and looked away from him. "(Y/n)..." His voice softened, "I can't help if you don't tell me whats wrong." He came closer to you and sat down across from you. "Whats wrong?" I felt tears fall from my eyes and, before I knew it, I was spilling my heart out to Sting.

"I-I'm so s-scared..." I sniffled. "I don't know w-whats going o-on or where I am... I've been hearing things about how I-I'm a demon and how I play a b-big part in reviving E-E.N.D.... b-but..."

"(Y/n)..." Sting softly mumbled as he placed a hand on my cheek. It didn't hold the warmness I remembered from the grand magic games.

"Sting? W-" I was going to question him but he interrupted me.

"I swear to god I will find you. I'll make them pay, then I won't ever let any harm come to you ever again. I promise." He smiled one of his closed eye smiles before placing his forehead on mine. "I love you... (Y/n)." Then he disappeared.

"S-Sting?" I cried. No response. I looked down at my hands as tears kept spilling down my cheeks.

'So I just imagined him being here?'

"(Y/n)." said another familiar voice, but this was not a voice I was pleased to hear.

"What?" I grumbled, my eyes never leaving my tear covered hands

"This is your last chance to join us. Or else." Said the voice of Mard Geer.

"Or else what?" I still refused to look.

"Or else she will pay the price."

I looked up to see her unconscious in the arms of the enemy, a knife dangerously close to her throat.

My best friend...

No... My sister...

What do I do?

Help them revive E.N.D. and save her...

Or refuse and watch her die before my eyes...?

'Lisana...'

'Natsu... Sting... What should I do? Lisanas life...

it's in my hands...'