Rogue...

'Seven dragons. Six dragon slayers. Three God slayers.' As soon as a dragon appeared in front of me, Sting, and Rogue, I tried to calculate our percentage of success in my head.

"(Y/n)... (Y/N)!!!!" I blinked and saw Sting and Rogue looking at me worriedly while still keeping an eye on the dragons ahead.

"Huh? Oh, uh... yeah. Sorry." I replied, "I guess I just zoned out." I said sheepishly. Sting was about to say something but the dragon said something. "Quit worrying about the brat and face me!!!" It said.

"OI! WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!?" I asked angrily. "This one is mine," I said as a dark aura surrounded me and I cracked my knuckles.

"Bring it, little girl!" The dragon laughed. I heard Sting and Rogue gulp. They said something else but I didn't hear what it was because I was too busy gathering a whole bunch of magic to my right fist.

Sting's P.O.V.

"Bring it, little girl!" The dragon laughed. Rogue and I gulped. She has never liked being called 'little girl.' It really ticked her off. She even beat me up one time while I was using magic and she wasn't. I was about to say something to Rogue when I heard (Y/n) scream. It wasn't a scream of pain but more of a battle cry. I turned around only to see her punch the dragon in the nose. His head hit the ground and he groaned in pain. I sweatdropped.

"Take it back you bastard!" She yelled.

"YOU PUNCHED ME!?" The dragon cried. (Y/n) just crossed her arms and nodded in approval with herself. It was kinda cute... ' NOWS NOT THE TIME FOR THAT!' I yelled at myself. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Rogue chuckle. I looked to where he was looking at. (Y/n) was holding the Dragons face on the ground and scolding it about name calling.

"I don't have to listen to a petty human like you!" The dragon shouted. It moved it's head with such force that (Y/n) went flying into a nearby building. She grunted in pain as her back made contact with it.

"(Y/N)!!!!!" Rogue and I shouted in unison. I ran over to her as Rogue faced the dragon.

"You're gonna pay for that." Rogue threatened.

Your P.O.V.

Sting ran over to me.

"(Y/n)!?" He sounded worried. "Are you okay!? Can you stand!?"

"Y-yeah, I'm fine." Before I could stand up Sting had gently lifted me up and put one of my arms around his shoulders as he wrapped his other one around my waist.

"Rogue I'm taking (Y/n) to safety!" Sting yelled.

"Okay!" Rogue replied without taking his eyes off of the dragon in front of him.

"Sting I can fight," I said plainly but he didn't respond. He just kept walking. "Sting!?"

"I know (Y/n) I just... I don't want anything to happen to you is all." Sting replied with a hint of sadness in his voice. "I just worry about you." I sighed and looked up. I widened my eyes at what I saw. There were tears in his eyes.

"Sting you don't have time to worry about me," I said. "You should be worried for yourself."

"What? Why?" He seemed confused.

"Look up." Sting saw the same thing I was looking at. A dragon coming right for us.

"Crap." Was all he said.

"Sting, I'm really okay, I can walk." I said, "Let go of me and let's fight this dragon together." Sting nodded and let go of me. He charged at the dragon using his white drive. As soon as I took one step I felt dizzy. My world began to spin in circles. I could hear and feel my heartbeat. The pulsing of my heart shook my whole body. My head hurt. Images of a young Rogue and Sting flooded my mind. New memories, experiences, feelings, dreams came rushing in all at once. It was too much. I fell to the ground yelling in pain as I held my throbbing head.

"(Y/n)!?" Sting turned and stared at me with concern. I tried to tell him that everything was okay but all that escaped my lips were cries of pain. I blacked out for a second. When the pain and darkness were gone I remembered something that I didn't think possible. I turned in the direction of the shadow dragon slayer.

"Rogue..."