For Fairy Tail

"Shadow shield!" I shouted and a shield made of shadows formed in my hands. I held it out in front of my body and immediately felt the impact. The force was unimaginable. It pushed me back but I held my ground. I won't allow it to break through. I won't allow these two to die. I won't allow myself to die. I've already died for them once and I have so many questions. "SHIELD OF THE SHADOW GOD!" When I said that the shield grew in size and strength. It was now at least 2x my size.

"(Y/n)!?" Sting shouted. His voice was a mixture of worry, anger, and confusion.

"What are you doing???" Rogue shouted. The power from the dragon continued to push me backward.

"I'm... Gonna... Protect... You... Idiots..." I mumbled as I dug my feet into the dirt to keep me from moving. It wasn't working. "SHADOW SPIKES!" Spikes made of shadows formed, starting at my ankles, and made their way into the ground. It seemed to be holding. I turned my head and smiled at Sting. "After all, we made a promise to protect each other. This is just my end of it."

"DON'T GIVE ME THAT CRAP!" Sting shouted.

"GET OUTTA THERE!" Rogue yelled.

"I can't," I mumbled. "Not when all of you are fighting so hard. I will not allow my family to fight without me. I won't allow you... to fight without me." My shield was starting to disperse from the force. 'I'm sorry... Natsu, Sting, Rogue, Laxus... I'm sorry...' A single tear fell down me already tear-stained cheek. I closed my eyes, let my shield shatter, and awaited my end. But it never came. I opened my eyes and what I saw filled me with horror and sadness. "Sting?"

"I can't lose you (Y/n). Not again!"

"STING YOU IDIOT WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? YOU COULD DIE!!!" He was using his light as a way of blocking the attack. "STING STOP!" I ran towards him to help but it was too late. He was hit. He was dead. This is all my fault. "STIIING!!!!!!!!!!"

---------------One minute earlier--------------

Stings P.O.V.

*blink blink blink*

I looked around and saw Rogue staring at me in horror. "Did you see that too?" I asked. He just nodded. I looked to (Y/n) and saw that she was shouting warnings at me. I looked behind me and saw the second dragon preparing a breath attack. "Rogue, move outta the way!" Rogue and I both moved only to have a powerful breath attack hit directly where the two of us were standing.

"That was too close." Rogue sighed.

"Aaaaaaagreed." Right after I said that I was hit on the head really hard. I turned to see a very angry (Y/n).

"What was that for?" I asked angrily.

"IDIOT YOU ALMOST DIED!!!!" Rogue chuckled and she hit him too. "YOU TOO BAKA!!!!!" Now Rogue was angry. The three of us stood there arguing about who knows what.

"Stop arguing and fight me!" One of the dragons yelled. (Y/n) rubbed her temple in annoyance.

"Can't you see that we are in the middle OF A CONVERSATION!?!?!?!?!?" (Y/n) butted heads with the dragon and then those two began arguing.

"HONESTLY!" She shouted, "YOU'RE WORSE THAN ERZA!!!"

"WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?" The dragon yelled back.

"I thought (Y/n) and Erza were friends," Rogue whispered to me.

"so did I," I replied.

"Shadow God's armor!" I turned to look at (Y/n). Her (h/c) hair was turning black. (Sorry if it's already black.) and her eyes turned a crimson red. Her clothes turned completely black and her hair flew up. Then shadows surrounded her. "Shadow God's rage!!!" The shadows that surrounded her hit the dragon.

"That's my girl!!!" I shouted.

"Uh, Sting," Rogue said.

"What!?" I snapped. "I was watching (Y/n) kick butt!"

"Well too bad! We have more important matters!" He pointed to the other dragon. 'Oh yeeeeaaahhh...'

Your P.O.V.

"That's my girl!" I heard Sting shout. I chuckled. But then I heard the dragon laugh. It emerged from the smoke completely unscathed.

"Damn you're strong," I smirked.

"You're petty attacks won't work!" The dragon laughed again. "You're too weak." When he said that my eyes widened and I went back to my normal self.

'weak...

weak...

weak...

weak...'

The word echoed in my head. My clothes, hair, and eyes returned to normal. 'He's right... I am weak... I am w-'

"(Y/N)!" Natsu's voice.

"Natsu? Where are you?"

"You're not weak. You're not!" I get it... he's in my head. I laughed.

"It seems like you're always with me... Natsu..."

"Fight to the best of your ability (Y/n)." Natsu said, "You're strong, heck you even give Erza a run for her money. So fight (Y/n)! Fight, FOR FAIRY TAIL!" My eyes turned red. My hair flew up for the second time. Then my clothes turned black once more. I closed my eyes and mustered up as much magic energy. When I opened my eyes they were glowing brighter than they ever had before.

"FOR FAIRY TAIL!!!!!"

A/n- Tada!!! two chapters in one day. BOO YA! anyway, Don't forget to <3 fairy tail. Bye Minna!