Defeat the One You Love to Save Her

Natsus P.O.V.

"WHERE IS SHE DAMMIT!" I punched a wall out of frustration. I was wondering about this place trying to find (Y/n), but I wasn't having any luck. I don't care what Erza says about needing Sting. (Y/n) could be in pain right now, I don't have time to look for him too. I was about to start calling for her again when I caught a whiff of her sent.

"(Y/n)!" I ran in the direction of her scent. But it was fading... and fast.

Your P.O.V.

I opened my eyes to see Mard Geer smiling down at me. When my eyesight focused completely I realized I was laid across his lap. He was sitting on a throne of some sorts. I tried to sit up but failed, it was almost as if my body wasn't listening to me.

"H-how come I can't m-mo-ove...?" I asked.

Mard Geer laughed, "You can't do anything that I don't wish you to do."

"W-what?"

He pointed to my neck. I reached up and I felt one spot which was hot, "I figured out how to harness your demonic powers. That insignia lets me control your curse power. And, since it was activated, it is coursing through your blood right now. As long as that insignia is on your neck I can control you through your curse power." I stared at him wide-eyed. He then brushed my hair out of my face, "You really are beautiful. I wish Kyoka would not have been so rough with you." Just then, someone burst through the doors.

"(Y/N)!?!?" Natsu's voice...

"N-Natsu?" I looked over and saw him coated in flames. His eyes full of rage, passion, and worry.

"(Y/n)!?" He shouted, "What are you doing!? Get away from him!"

"N-Natsu I c-an't..."

"What do you mean you can't!?"

"I've had enough of this." Mard Geer sighed, then he looked at me. "(Y/n)? Would you do the honors?" I slightly shook my head no but Mard Geer snapped his fingers and I immediately felt that pain in my chest again, although not as QUITE bad. "Well, you don't get a choice." He grinned as my hair turned that jet black color and my bangs covered my eyes. I slid off of Mard Geers lap to face Natsu, never once looking him in the eye.

"(Y-Y/n)" Natsu stuttered, "WHAT THE F*** DID YOU DO TO HER!? IM GONNA KICK YO-" I interrupted Natsu by giggling.

"If you want to get to him..." I gave Natsu a mischievous grin. While swaying side to side like a madman as I walked towards him. My arms swinging with each step. I then looked up at him quickly, revealing my glowing red eyes, "You're going to have to go through me."

-------------- le time skip ---------------

Natsus P.O.V.

I was getting my butt kicked by ...(Y/n)??? Well, it is (Y/n) but yet it's not. Shes so... different to say the least. Whatever is going on though I know that this isn't a regular battle, she plans to kill me but...

"(Y/N) PLEASE STOP!!" I yelled, "I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU! SNAP OUT OF IT DAMMIT!!!" She just chuckled creepily.

"Then give up!" Her voice was hoarse and it didn't sound like her.

"(Y/n)..." I felt a single tear escape my eye, "What have they done to you?"

"Rage of the night..." (Y/n) mumbled. Shadows came at me but, when they made contact with my skin, it left a burning sensation. Different than when we usually fight. Like a bad fire.

"AHHHH!" I screamed in pain. It stung my skin, it felt like a hundred knives were stabbing my side all at once. "(Y/N)! PLEASE!" I called at her desperately, "I NEED YOU! COME BACK TOO ME!

"N-nat-su?" She mumbled, and it was HER voice this time.

"(Y/n)!?"

"I-I'm sorry... Na-" She stopped talking and grabbed her head as she fell to the ground, tears spilling from her eyes.

"(Y/N)!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER!?" I looked at Mard Geer who was grinning at me.

"The more she resists my magic, the more pain she will be in.

"Damn yo-"

"NATSU-SAN!" I turned around to see Sting running towards me.

"Sting? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Erza told me *pant* that (Y/n) was *pant* in trouble and so I *pant* came to help you *pant* save her." He gasped out.

"ENOUGH!" came a loud, hoarse, demonic voice. Sting and I turned to face who it belonged too.

"I-is that... (Y/n)?" I couldn't answer because I was in too much shock.

(Y/n)'s skin was splotched between stark white, jet black, and her normal (S/c) skin. One of her eyes were blood red and glowing brightly while the other while the other was a mix of red and (e/c). Her hair was a wreck and was sticking up in random places. The color turned from an (h/c) to jet black with white and purple streaks. Her clothes were ripped and were stained with blood in places. Shadows seeped from all her small cuts and scratches and blood dripped from her head over her left eye. Her nails on her right hand were sharpened to a point and her fingertips were turning black. And one small horn peeked out from the right side of her head. She had a demonic grin showing her teeth which were sharpened to a point.

"She's becoming a full-fledged demon..." Sting mumbled.

"We have to save her!" I snapped.

"How?"

"You have to kill her." Mard Geer said as he walked up next too (Y/n), "Or kill me. But in order to do that...." He paused and stroked (Y/n)s black hair, "You'll have to go through her."

"So either way..." Sting began.

"We have to defeat her." I finished.

we both looked at the now demonic Shadow God Slayer

'(Y/n) I promise I'll save you.'

A/n- \ I actually have a question for Sting and Natsu from (The person wants to stay anonymous XD)

For Natsu AND Sting: Which one of you loves (Y/n) the most?

Natsu and Sting: Obviously me!

...

NO, it's ME YOU IDIOT!

...

STOP COPYING ME!

...

ILL KICKS YOUR ASS!

Natsu: FIRE DRAGON ROAR!

Sting: HOLY NOVA!

*both attacks hit Erza which makes her drop her cake*

Erza: *Surrounded by dark aura* Both of you will DIE TODAY!

Me: *laughs nervously* dont forget to <3 fairy tail! Bye minna!

Erza: GET BACK HERE!!

Boys: AHHHHH