8th Place?

Your P.O.V.

"I'M HERE!!!" I yelled as I burst into the motel we were staying at. It was 11:45pm.

"You're late." Erza scolded. "You should have been here at 11:00 pm sha-"

"Since when did I take orders from YOU?" I asked smugly. She just sighed and sat on the bed which made me smile with pride.

"Oh crap!" I said as I looked through my suitcase. "I forgot my pajamas!" I looked at Gray with puppy eyes.

"What?" He asked.

"Since you don't wear them anyways... Can I borrow one of your shirts. He sighed in annoyance as Natsu, Lucy, and Happy laughed at my remark.

"Here." Gray handed me one of his white button up shirts. It went down to my knees. "But was there any reason to imply that I NEVER wear them?"

"Thank you. Also, yes there was a reason. Because you NEVER wear them" I smiled and walked into the bathroom to change.

When I reached the bathroom I took off my outfit from the day. I put Gray's white button up on over my black lace bra and panties. 'What a great time to be wearing these.' I sweatdropped.

"Hey." Natsu threw his arm over my shoulder as I walked out of the bathroom. "I thought you said you were gonna come explore with us." He puted slightly.

"Well I was gonna but I had the strangest encounter." I sighed and Natsu and I sat on a bed. I leaned into his chest and chuckled lightly. "Then I got lost."

"What do you mean by strange encounter?"

"Lets just say that I have to go on a date with a blond guy tomorrow." I sighed.

He wrapped both his arms around me and rested his chin on my head. "No. Mine."

"N-Natsu! Wh-" I was cut off by Erza.

"Has anyone seen Wendy? She isn't back yet. I'm getting worried."

"Yeah, you're right." Gray said, "Didn't Carla say they were just gonna go sightseeing? It's not like her to be late. And even if they got lost Wendy should be able to use her nose to find us."

"What if something happened to them?" Happy asked worriedly.

"I'll go look for the-" I was interrupted again. This time by a... Pumpkin? The pumpkin man thing was announcing that all wizards were to take part in a preliminary round.

"Preliminary round?" Erza said. "The handbook said nothing of this."

Elfman and Lisanna came in.

"Hey guys!" Lisanna said, "What's up?"

"We brought refreshments!" Elfman added.

"ALRIGHT!" Natsu and Happy cheered. Then the building started moving.

"What's going on?" Lucy screeched and hugged Natsu.

"GET OFF ME LUIGI!" He yelled

"ITS LUCY!"

The mascot explained that paths would appear leading to a sky lacrima. The first few teams to make it through will be participating in the Grand Magic Games.

" if someone in your team falls you are out of the games. Also we are not responsible for any injuries or deaths. You may begin... NOW! MATO!!!"

"Deaths!?" Lucy gasped

"who cares!? let's go! None of us are gonna die!" Natsu laughed.

"Since Wendy isn't here Lucy will have to take her place. Happy, Elf-nii Chan and I will look for Wendy. Go win! For Fairy Tail!" Lisanna said.