We'll Protect Eachother

A/n- I have decided to add some of my OTPs in here so, yeah... Like Gajeel x Levy and Rogue x Yukino and... yeah. I'm still trying to decide if I'm going to continue this story into the Tartaros arc or not... Idk, maybe... OH! BTW THANKS FOR ALL THE READS, VOTES AND COMMENTS!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! Happy reading!

Your P.O.V.

It was the end of the Grand Magic Games. Fairy Tail won, of course, I knew they would. In the end, Sting didn't fight back but that's not what concerns me. What concerns me is the matter at hand.

"So please." The king said while bowing to all of the guilds from the GMG. "PLEASE HELP US SAVE THIS COUNTRY!!!" Before anyone could say anything Master Makarov smirked.

"You can count Fairy Tail in!" He yelled and all of us, including me, cheered in response. Soon after all the other wizards cheered indicating that they would help too.

"Arigatou!" (That means thank you in case you didn't know.) The King said as tears formed in his eyes."ARIGATOU KABO!"

"EHHH?!" Everyone cried when he said kabo. Even though the King of Fiore was telling us that 10,000 dragons were invading I still couldn't help but worry about Natsu... and the others of course.

"I hope they're alright..." I mumbled under my breath. But it didn't go unheard.

"Don't worry." A shirtless Gray said with his arms crossed. "They've got Natsu, and he never goes out without a fight."

"A fight he usually wins," Erza added.

"Yeah, you worry too much pipsqueak," Gajeel said as he rested his arm on my head. "All this stress is bad for your heart." He touched right between my breasts causing me to blush a little.

"Don't you ever touch my little sister like that again!" Laxus yelled as a dark aura surrounded him.

"S-sorry..." Gajeel mumbled and backed away. Then we heard a loud roar.

"They're already here?" I asked worriedly as I felt someone hug me from behind.

"Just stay with me and you'll be fine." Said a deep voice.

Sting's P.O.V.

We heard the roar and I immediately turned to Rogue... Who wasn't there? I looked around and saw him hugging (Y/n) from behind. That bastard. I heard him say something about staying with him. I quickly ran over to where the two were. I punched Rogue and pulled (Y/n) into my chest.

"What do you think you're doing with my girl!?" I yelled as Rogue rubbed he now swollen cheek.

"S-Sting!?" (Y/n) stuttered a little surprised. "W-wait if you're here then who was..." She turned and saw Rogue. She and Rogue both blushed a bright red.

"S-sorry..." Rogue mumbled and sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck. "I just... Wait since when is she YOUR girl! I won't allow that!!!" Rogue said angrily. "After all she's my little si-" He quickly stopped and covered his mouth. "W-wait (Y/n) it's not what you think! I mean I-"

"Rogue quit being irrational." (Y/n) interrupted him. With an annoyed look

"What do you mean?" We both questioned.

"It's obvious that you're just saying things because you're worried about Yukino." She replied as if it were obvious.

"It is?" I looked at Rogue and he was blushing.

"So you like Yukino?" I smirked.

"N-no. I-I mean yes. I-I mean..." He couldn't even think of what to say. It was pretty hysterical.

"Oh C'mon Rogue." (Y/n) sighed. "You can tell by the way you look at her."

"W-wait, how would you know how I look at her? Unless... you've been stalking me?"

(Y/n) Was red now. "I-I... Well, I uh... I might have seen you look at her once or twice while..." She paused.

"While what?" I asked a little ticked off. She can't like Rogue, that would be... weird... and it would also complicate things. Besides... it's bad enough I have to compete with Natsu for her.

"W-While..." Her face was getting redder by the second and she was moving her fingers around in a very nervous manner. "W-while staring at... S-sting..."

Your P.O.V.

As soon as I said that I saw Sting blush.

"Uh-uh... wow..." He said as he moved his gaze away from me and sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck. His face got redder by the second. "W-well I uh... I kinda maybe stared at... at you too..."

"R-real-" I was cut off by Lisana.

"U-uh, guys..." She said in a shaky voice. "Nows not the time for that. Look." She pointed somewhere and the Twin Dragon Slayers and I looked to where she was pointing, 7 dragons were flying our way. My body shook uncontrollably. I couldn't help it, I was genuinely scared. Then I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me.

"It's okay," Sting said to me. "I'll protect you."

"No, we'll protect you." Rogue smiled at me and I smiled back.

"And I'll protect you guys."

"So we'll protect each other!" Sting smiled.

"Yeah." Rogue and I said in unison.

A/n-TADA!!! I updated! *Loud claps and cheers* Thank you all so much for reading my story. I really appreciate all of the reads and votes. I also love reading the comments. There really hasn't been any hate and I love that. And there have been LOADS of positive comments which I LOVE and appreciate. There have even been people who private message me telling me how great my story is. I love you all so much. Yeah, okay, one more thing and I'll leave you alone. I still need to know what you guys want at the end of each chapter. Yeah... Okay, byeeee!